• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2013-14 " Lawro the Twunt says..." thread

Hmmmm...anyone know what he predicted for the Arsenal-Liverpool game some weeks back?

"Liverpool are playing as well as they have done for a long time. They really do look a potent force going forward, especially the front two of Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge of course.

"The Gunners' best hopes of winning this game lie in forcing Liverpool to play in their own half, but I am not sure that will be possible with the Reds in such confident form.

"These sort of games, between two teams who are at the top of their game and at the top of the table, are almost impossible to call.

"I am going for a 1-1 draw because I think both teams would probably take that result now if it was offered to them.

"Despite the way both teams are playing, I cannot see it being as open and attractive a game as you would hope or expect.

"The absence of Mathieu Flamini because of injury will affect the Gunners' thinking too. Without him in the middle, their other midfielders will have to be a little bit cagier."

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Read more: http://www.liverpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=337449#ixzz2mpZaUYqQ

"I am going for a 1-1 draw because I think both teams would probably take that result now if it was offered to them."

No arguing such impeccable logic.

"I am going for a 1-1 draw because I think both teams would probably take that result now if it was offered to them."

No arguing such impeccable logic.

Imagine, he actually got paid to come up with that. Basically he has predicted the result based on non-footballing reasons. In saying that the man is a genius when it comes to Spurs.

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool (Sunday, 16:00 GMT)

Liverpool are without Steven Gerrard for the festive period because of injury, which is a massive blow for them.

This next month will give them an indication of how difficult it is going to be to replace him when his playing days are over.

The Reds are without Daniel Sturridge too, so it is just as well that Luis Suarez is in such dazzling form at the moment. He has been nothing short of sensational lately.

But I just think Tottenham have turned the corner. There was a massive over-reaction to their 6-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project and, if you look at their performances and results since then, they have come good.

Spurs have had two good wins on the road at Fulham and Sunderland and I can see them making it three in a row with a win at White Hart Lane.

Liverpool have been very good at despatching teams at home but they have been inconsistent and dropped points away from Anfield. For me, you cannot under-estimate the impact that the loss Gerrard will have on them.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Liverpool

Lawro's 2013-14 Predictions

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool (Sunday, 16:00 GMT)

Liverpool are without Steven Gerrard for the festive period because of injury, which is a massive blow for them.

This next month will give them an indication of how difficult it is going to be to replace him when his playing days are over.

The Reds are without Daniel Sturridge too, so it is just as well that Luis Suarez is in such dazzling form at the moment. He has been nothing short of sensational lately.

But I just think Tottenham have turned the corner. There was a massive over-reaction to their 6-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project and, if you look at their performances and results since then, they have come good.

Spurs have had two good wins on the road at Fulham and Sunderland and I can see them making it three in a row with a win at White Hart Lane.

Liverpool have been very good at despatching teams at home but they have been inconsistent and dropped points away from Anfield. For me, you cannot under-estimate the impact that the loss Gerrard will have on them.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Liverpool

Lawro's 2013-14 Predictions

:eek:

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Ironic that my very reaction to the Twunts prediction, should also be the lyrics of the most famous song of Liverpool's main striker, a coincidence??!

Having lulled us into a false sense of security, he's now gone for a nice bit of reverse psychology.

It is obvious, the twunt is trying to enact the laws of fate, ol' twunt knows full well 'fate' would never allow him three successive victories. Twunt

It is obvious, the twunt is trying to enact the laws of fate, ol' twunt knows full well 'fate' would never allow him three successive victories. Twunt

Actually, if he's right, it will be his fourth successive correct Spurs prediction.

Back