• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

the majority on here were, although to be fair it was the ones who come out the closet and say they like Tennis whenever Wimbledon comes round or if it was on at the Olympics etc.

I certainly wasn't, she played well at the olympics to help get them to the final, people were tearing apart her serve, she's 18 ffs, and when she get's it in it's a powerful serve.

Very entertaining match between Murray and Federer in Shanghai!

With regards to Robson, was it the semi final at the Olympics where she didn't play very well? I seem to remember in at least one of their matches she kept double faulting and Murray carried her for long stretches to be honest.

Very entertaining match between Murray and Federer in Shanghai!

With regards to Robson, was it the semi final at the Olympics where she didn't play very well? I seem to remember in at least one of their matches she kept double faulting and Murray carried her for long stretches to be honest.

She had phases of fading out of the matches, but like I say she was 18 playing against more experienced players. At times that week she was overpowering the male opposition, let alone the females.

Looks like Murray is gonna close in on World No1 by Oz if he maintains current form. He's got 'the power' right now. The murray of 1 or 2 years ago would have lost the game after the roof closed and them the match, now he's closing his brick out.

Murray wins 1st set, he just mentally looks a different person since he won the gold medal at the olympics...

I'm going on Friday evening, so will see either Djokovic v Berdych or Tsonga v Murray, and then I'm coming back for the final on Monday. I'm hoping for a Federer - Djokovic face off!

I wonder who will play Thursday evening?

That's when i'm going

hey im going at weekend afternoon to be honest im more looking forward to going on the cable car, the lad loves the tennis no doubt i will have to buy him a t-shirt for £140 or whatever stupid prices they charge,

never been in the o2 so im kind of looking forward to it, any good places to eat around there?

There are loads of places to eat in the dome.......to be fair it's an amazing venue now, with cinema, arena, the Indigo....plus bars and restaurants.......just as well as it's out on a limb!!

There are loads of places to eat in the dome.......to be fair it's an amazing venue now, with cinema, arena, the Indigo....plus bars and restaurants.......just as well as it's out on a limb!!

cool i looked on the website to be fair it seems like everything is there, i like cafe rouge i know it not great but i always liked it in there, guess they have a burger place for the lad.

Back