• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

Wimbledon don't make things easy for themselves or the players by starting at 1pm. They don't even play on the middle Sunday. Start at 11am, then it gives you a couple of extra hours to fit the matches in. 8 hours to complete 3 matches on centre court is not enough.

Nope. Definitely if there are two mens 5 set matches.

I think the break favours Murray here but I ope hy get it done tonight or everyone's sake.

I had a flutter on Baghdatis @ 13/2. I love uk bookmakers with tennis odds!! The are 3-3 head to head FFS!!

Yeah it fudges up that half of the draw if they can't complete it tonight.

I love the tennis under the roof. The sound is awesome and the the roof contains the crowd noise!

Yes he's my favourite player and I would almost be as happy if he won any slam as if spurs on the league. seriously. He oes so many things other players don't do and I've followed his career for 8 years now.

Good to hear. I thought everyone hated him. I like Murray but Federer is my all time favourite player so I always root for him. But if they met in the final, I wouldn't be too disappointed if Murray won, in fact, I'd be pleased for him and in a way happy because it would really tinkle the people off who hate him :D

Good to hear. I thought everyone hated him. I like Murray but Federer is my all time favourite player so I always root for him. But if they met in the final, I wouldn't be too disappointed if Murray won, in fact, I'd be pleased for him and in a way happy because it would really tinkle the people off who hate him :D

I think its a minority who hate him now. Just cannot understand it myself but there you go

People still dislike him because he said he wanted anyone but England to win the world cup which is not what he said at all. Tim Henman said will you be supporting Scotland at the world cup (who weren't there) and Murray said no I'll support whoever is playing England. It was meant as a joke but the press blew it up into a brickstorm as they do.

But that said, I hate Wimbledon because we have to endure the whole conversation about can he do it and the armchair fans come out of the woodwork who don't have a fudging clue. Murray has said himself his favourite tournament is the us open. I don't blame him.

But that said, I hate Wimbledon because we have to endure the whole conversation about can he do it and the armchair fans come out of the woodwork who don't have a fudging clue. Murray has said himself his favourite tournament is the us open. I don't blame him.

I've been to US Open twice and it's my favourite also. Don't get me wrong, I love going to Wimbledon, the history and tradition is unique, but the US Open definitely has a better atmosphere. Night matches on Arthur Ashe are great! I wanna go to the Aussie Open one day also.

I haven't been but the US Open I my favourite as well.

Let's hope Murray loses tonight as I'll be 160 sheets better off and we don't have to endure the media brick any more. We don't deserve a player of his stature, who after all isn't a product of the LTA and succeeded completely off his and his families own back.

Back