• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Teddy Sheringham 50 today!

Earlier on in the season there was a thread in this part of the forum about experiences meeting players and a hell of a lot of people who met Sheringham said he was very arrogant.

if I was that good looking and that good at football I'd be absolutely unbearable

Sheringham? good looking?

As far as I'm concerned the Millwall/West Ham clam and this thread cursed us today.

I thought the same. I'm not a gay man, nor indeed a woman, so can't be the best of judges but I would be surprised if he's considered very good looking.

I have met Teddy several times and on every occasion he has been nothing other than a nice bloke.

Those that criticise him about going to Man Utd do not know the back story. Alan Sugar was the villain of the piece. The fact that he then went out and paid almost twice as big a transfer fee and considerably higher wages than he was offering Teddy to get Les Ferdinand said it all.

I have met Teddy several times and on every occasion he has been nothing other than a nice bloke.

Those that criticise him about going to Man Utd do not know the back story. Alan Sugar was the villain of the piece. The fact that he then went out and paid almost twice as big a transfer fee and considerably higher wages than he was offering Teddy to get Les Ferdinand said it all.

I don't have an issue with him leaving

My issues with him are the way he acted and behaved every time I've met him

And the way he talks about players needed to leave us to go to United

Weird as I have always found him a thoroughly decent bloke.

Yeah I'm sure you have

I met him several times when he was "enjoying" hinself

A couple at Epping Forrest Country club with a player I knew

He couldn't understand once why security wouldn't give him the keys to his Ferrari when he was smashed

Yeah I'm sure you have

He couldn't understand once why security wouldn't give him the keys to his Ferrari when he was smashed

Whilst I've never owned a Ferrari, I've behaved like a complete fool when drunk and I'd be surprised if a few others on here haven't also. Young men and alcohol tend to get out of control very quickly , I'd never condone drunk driving, thank G-d security wouldn't give him the key

Reactions: DTA
Whilst I've never owned a Ferrari, I've behaved like a complete fool when drunk and I'd be surprised if a few others on here haven't also. Young men and alcohol tend to get out of control very quickly , I'd never condone drunk driving, thank G-d security wouldn't give him the key

Hahahaha as if it was alcohol. And the guy was old enough to know better.

Yeah I'm sure you have

Was your mate the player that got chivved by his sisters boyfriend?

I don't have an issue with him leaving

My issues with him are the way he acted and behaved every time I've met him

And the way he talks about players needed to leave us to go to United

Neither do I , I have not got problem with players who move on to better themselves and get a chance to win things ( Modric Bale and others) have all become winners since leaving here and good luck to them.

But I have meet him a couple of times and he is a arrogant SOB and did not have a lot in the charm stakes.

Back