• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Team for Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin fishwick

Reto Ziegler
Friedal

Walker Kaboul Dawson Bae

Lennon Sandro Modric Bale

Adebayor Defoe

King looked off the pace and short of confidence, The trouble is Dawson does as well.

VdV did nothing when he came on. Defoe will be hungry. Defoe and Lennon not playing in today's disaster will help.

Last edited:
131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

I didn't notice that. Mods, if ever you supported Spurs, and didn't just pretend to as some sort of cruel joke, now's the time to show it....

DO

YO

THANG

Now, moving to other topics, welcome to GG, colin. ;)

i say play the kids .. the ****s that strolled out against arsenal don't deserve to wear the shirt for a while ...

You couldn't be more wrong.

The biggest problem we had today was Harry just didn't play our best players.

Freidel
Walker King Kaboul/Dawson BAE
Lennon Modric Sandro Bale
VdV
Adebayor

Thats the best lineup we can put out, and barring injuries thats who should start. Its the team that should have started today (Parker for Sandro though obv)

In the big games just play your best fudging players Harry!

You couldn't be more wrong.

The biggest problem we had today was Harry just didn't play our best players.

Freidel
Walker King Kaboul/Dawson BAE
Lennon Modric Sandro Bale
VdV
Adebayor

Thats the best lineup we can put out, and barring injuries thats who should start. Its the team that should have started today (Parker for Sandro though obv)

In the big games just play your best fudging players Harry!

Lennon and VdV. Just two players left out, mate. Both of whom were unfit and wouldn't last the ninety. Not really a reason for the shambles of yesterday.;)

Lennon and VdV. Just two players left out, mate. Both of whom were unfit and wouldn't last the ninety. Not really a reason for the shambles of yesterday.;)

Even if they only play the first 60 then we bring on subs for them its the best option. Would we still have lost? Perhaps, but in the big games you play your best players IMO. I thought so when I saw the team sheet before the game too

I don,t know whats worse.....the original thread starter, or the mugs who keep posting in it.
Jeez!!
Not even worthy of a merger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back