• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I thought he was fine freed up. Able to feed Kane and Son. Makes us very hard to play against. He’s also more able in front of goal than LeCelco, Alli and probably Moura too.

What a lovely move where we wove his way into the box. We’ve seen him finish better than that. We need to keep playing him and he’ll excel.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I thought he was fine freed up. Able to feed Kane and Son. Makes us very hard to play against. He’s also more able in front of goal than LeCelco, Alli and probably Moura too.

What a lovely move where we wove his way into the box. We’ve seen him finish better than that. We need to keep playing him and he’ll excel.
That was literally all he did good
His pass completion will be really poor

I suggest you have a look at that porcelain throne because the fumes coming out of it are clearly impairing your judgement....

How long will the Tubby apologists persist.... based on nothing but irrational and misguided hope?

He’s playing balls to set us free. So you’d expect that. You understand that passes don’t always connect. There were some last ditch interventions and on another day we’d have scored 4-5

You keep on defending him
He was poor IMO
Everyone near me was desperate for him to get off the pitch
He slows everything down and when his passing is off… he is poor

I suggest you have a look at that porcelain throne because the fumes coming out of it are clearly impairing your judgement....

How long will the Tubby apologists persist.... based on nothing but irrational and misguided hope?
The guys a quality footballer when things are going his way
He can do things with a ball other cant
Today … none of that was on show
His passing was poor and weak
His “skills” were in effective apart from the one dribble which ended up with no product
He should play in a midfield 2 if we’re playing a team when we will be expecting to win
He is not a 10

The guys a quality footballer when things are going his way
He can do things with a ball other cant
Today … none of that was on show
His passing was poor and weak
His “skills” were in effective apart from the one dribble which ended up with no product
He should play in a midfield 2 if we’re playing a team when we will be expecting to win
He is not a 10

Agree... we cannot afford to lose Hojbjerg and especially Skipp;

So Ndombele + Winks as the midfield duo would be my approach in the conference; it will give him enough playing time and maybe put him in the shop window for a January transfer....

For me I’d play him in that role again. First game there and I thought he made us dangerous. More threat to the opposition than LeCelco, Alli etc

Depends if we include losing possession more than anyone and only making 25 passes …
With a very low pass success rate of 68% is good (3rd worse ahead of Kane and Lloris)
I thought he was poor
Statistically he was poor
If it looks like a duck

As I said, get someone to look at those fumes.....

You didn’t think we looked far more dangerous in attack today? Or that we could have easily won 4-1? Ndombele was a part of that imo. Take him out and we’d struggle again to open teams up. He was far from perfect but I saw enough to know he will be effective

Lo Celso and Ndombele must be getting somewhere near the end of their contracts (3 years left?). Think we need to choose one and at least make one of them happy enough to sign a new contract by playing them in their right position for six months. I think they’re both talented but have just not been afforded any rhythm with all the positions, managers, competitions and each other. I also think Rodon or Tanganga need to jump Sanchez in the Q for the CB or we might lose them too.

You didn’t think we looked far more dangerous in attack today? Or that we could have easily won 4-1? Ndombele was a part of that imo. Take him out and we’d struggle again to open teams up. He was far from perfect but I saw enough to know he will be effective

We looked much better
But he was the worse player in that attack
We had son and Moura make a huge difference

Depends if we include losing possession more than anyone and only making 25 passes …
With a very low pass success rate of 68% is good (3rd worse ahead of Kane and Lloris)
I thought he was poor
Statistically he was poor
If it looks like a duck

Statistics are like bikinis what they reveal is tantalising what they hide is crucial.

Sure it didn’t click today for him playing in that role for the first time. But having someone able to turn on the ball and look for the key pass was vital. If you look beyond the stats and at the patterns of play in some phases (rather than listen to the crowd who’ve already made their mind up) then you get enough to see he’s made for that role. Far more effective than LeCelco and Alli.

We were setup to attack quickly not everything will connect. But winning second balls as Ndombele asked questions and stretched them and the way we moved their defensive around bodes well. Ndombele was part of that, hard to deny.

Statistics are like bikinis what they reveal is tantalising what they hide is crucial.

Sure it didn’t click today for him playing in that role for the first time. But having someone able to turn on the ball and look for the key pass was vital. If you look beyond the stats and at the patterns of play in some phases (rather than listen to the crowd who’ve already made their mind up) then you get enough to see he’s made for that role. Far more effective than LeCelco and Alli.

We were setup to attack quickly not everything will connect. But winning second balls as Ndombele asked questions and stretched them and the way we moved their defensive around bodes well. Ndombele was part of that, hard to deny.

You play Lo Celso in that role
That’s literally where he plays
You play Tanguy in CM
That’s where he plays

your denying the facts fella im afraid

What sort of argument is that? We were also more solid defensively but cannot attribute that to Son.

Just because he was in a team that was more creative does not mean he was responsible for it. Lloris was also on the pitch today but i would not think you will attribute our improvement up front to him. Is it possible you did not see the change in the team when Lo Celso came on?

Well I did ask what excuse will the Ndombele apologists come up with next.....

Back