• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Hopefully he hasn’t been training (no change there) because otherwise all our players will be in quarantine and we’re fudged for the start of the season.

Was he one of the players who were out on Holiday with the Napoli player who also apparently had it?

I had heard that he had simply not shown up for training when everyone reported back. Perhaps this was because he was already isolating. It would now make sense. I have nearly given up that his talent will rise to the fore. Instead, I accept that if we can get a large amount of our money back, Mourinho can use it for who he wants.

I had heard that he had simply not shown up for training when everyone reported back. Perhaps this was because he was already isolating. It would now make sense. I have nearly given up that his talent will rise to the fore. Instead, I accept that if we can get a large amount of our money back, Mourinho can use it for who he wants.
Everything right now has to be about what’s best for the club
If Jose wants rid and we can use the money then that’s the answer
If Jose thinks he can make him right for us then brilliant

Everything right now has to be about what’s best for the club
If Jose wants rid and we can use the money then that’s the answer
If Jose thinks he can make him right for us then brilliant

I agree and, to be fair, it should have been this way since the moment Mourinho was hired. He has to get what he wants!

Guardian reporting he might have had a positive covid test. Can you get covid from burgers??? And imagine how huge he and Danny rose would be together?

Back