• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

every time his thread comes back to the top I get anxiety they are sending him back. Can we keep him on the low down until summer so I dont have to stress please :)

I don't know but I think there's something else going on there. I just don't believe he had gone from being an athlete to the chunky, overweight person in the photos above just through laziness or overeating. I'd say there's a thyroid thing or similar going on.

Seems pretty poor taste to be mocking someone's weight, footballer or not.

Unless he has a condition where he puts on weight easily then it’s pretty much self-inflicted. Especially when you are a professional footballer then I don’t see how you can be overweight given how much they train, the wealth of information they have from health experts, dieticians, nutritionists, doctors. I imagine their diets are laid out for them almost on a plate.

Unless he has a condition where he puts on weight easily then it’s pretty much self-inflicted. Especially when you are a professional footballer then I don’t see how you can be overweight given how much they train, the wealth of information they have from health experts, dieticians, nutritionists, doctors. I imagine their diets are laid out for them almost on a plate.
Almost? Literally on a plate, I'd have thought!

Seems pretty poor taste to be mocking someone's weight, footballer or not.

Unless they are a paid athlete getting paid £200k a week.

I don't like picking, bullying or discriminating against anyone. Hope he can be brilliant and have a happy life.

But yes if he can't keep shape for a job he is being paid to do, he can be criticised.

Back