• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

What percentage of his wages are covered by these loans do you think? Unlikley these teams are paying all of his 10m a year wages. Suprised Levy hasn't taken out a different contract on him :D

3M apparently.
Post tax
So about £5m
And the £10m figure is questionable to say the least
But…
It looks like the fee… if they decide to buy him… will be cover the last part of his book value with us and in reality be used to cover his wages if part of the deal includes us topping it up

he will have cost us about £100m by the time he leaves

Interesting comment in this article about Postecoglou giving the green light to him leaving due to poor timekeeping:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-galatasaray-transfers?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Perhaps the bloke has personal issues that he’s struggling with, but he’s certainly come across as a sorry excuse for a professional during his time with us.

He is a player I tried to keep faith in because I was somewhat in awe of his natural talent and potential. Sadly, I was wholly wrong on his application. I felt that perhaps he'd been robbed of working with Poch and thrust at managers who played a different style - but yeah, I was wrong. For whatever reason, he just didn't seem able to care enough...

The attitude (bad) has left the building!

Seriously, the guy has serious issues, complete waste of talent and money.

Back