• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Surprise package 2013-14

I think Vertonghen will be imperious in defence, and so will choose him in spite of the fact that he's already a key player. I think we'll be surprised at just his good he is.

Holtby will have a good season I think. Will be the link between midfield and attack. I can't see him starting the season as first choice CM but forcing his way in gradually

If Holtby can find an extra level of fitness thus resulting in a tad more pace...it should be him

I'm hoping Townsend gets gametime if Bale goes, and I think when he does we'll all be genuinely surprised.

Parker to become a lynchpin in winning the ball and laying it off to cm's
Im going with Livermore to surprise us all too

Parker is a divisive figure among Spurs fans. Parker could put in world class performances every week and it would just make some Spurs fans hate and criticise him even more.

Parker is a divisive figure among Spurs fans. Parker could put in world class performances every week and it would just make some Spurs fans hate and criticise him even more.

Or he could play poorly every week and some would still say he is one of our best/most important players.

Or he could play poorly every week and some would still say he is one of our best/most important players.

Agreed to a point, although I have yet to meet a Spurs fan who prefers him over Sandro.

Unfortunately our fans have a habit of doing this to some of our players. Ekotto and Defoe are others who seems to be like marmite to our fans.

Back