• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

So is this why they were in the lodge still? also if Ade and Defoe get injured?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Harry Kane has joined Norwich City on a season-long loan.

The England Under-19 forward spent the second half of last season on loan with Millwall and was named their Young Player of the Season after scoring nine goals in 27 appearances.

Also is the Moutinho deal off as only 1 person has posted it yet when we got this so called "extension" there were 5 or 6 different reports?

So is this why they were in the lodge still? also if Ade and Defoe get injured?

Meh. I've still got some boots in the loft somewhere I think. And I'm better than Saha.

No it's not, that's a stupid thing to say. it will have taken too much time because of the negotiations between Levy, Porto and Moutinho's agent.

To declare it's all one persons fault in a three way negotiation is madness.

I dunno. Levy must know how long paperwork takes, so you offset the deadline by that amount. If you go past (deadline minus paperwork time) then you know you've had it. The fact an agreement was reached but we missed out by mere minutes means we were ill-prepared. I'd be happier if it turned out we couldn't meet their valuation, but to meet it and then lose out on time...man, that sucks...

doubt AVB would still be at the lodge just to see the Kane loan go through

Any news on if they have left yet? with a game to prep for tomorrow they are in there abit late.

This.

And if we have stopped 40mins early it's not time that's the issue. Clearly either the agent or Porto are being too greedy.
How can you say that when we knew all summer that rat face was off and that AVB wanted Moutinhio in. So 3 months gets condensed down to 1 day and it's diddums cos DL ran out of time? Balls!! I have always backed levy! But this has not helped our new manager our our new direction.

If there was any extension, the deal's off.

Thanks guys, good night.

I dunno. Levy must know how long paperwork takes, so you offset the deadline by that amount. If you go past (deadline minus paperwork time) then you know you've had it. The fact an agreement was reached but we missed out by mere minutes means we were ill-prepared. I'd be happier if it turned out we couldn't meet their valuation, but to meet it and then lose out on time...man, that sucks...

Do you seriously believe that it was getting the paperwork done that was the issue with this deal?

How do you know we met their valuation and agreed personal terms?

How can you say that when we knew all summer that rat face was off and that AVB wanted Moutinhio in. So 3 months gets condensed down to 1 day and it's diddums cos DL ran out of time? Balls!! I have always backed levy! But this has not helped our new manager our our new direction.

Levy probably hoped that their demands would drop to a reasonable level later on. If it ha fallen through then clearly they didn't.

The longer this is taking the less optimistic i am of it happening. Im sitting here waiting for the bad news rather than hoping for the good news :(

Back