• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

If they failed cos they run out of time then it's all on Levy!!!! I feel this is the one player out of the lot we signed we really needed.

fudged off big time

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

If they failed cos they run out of time then it's all on Levy!!!! I feel this is the one player out of the lot we signed we really needed.

fudged off big time

It goes until 1.... This is why I'm confused.... Why would we just stop?

But yeah, you can still loan players for another month. Let's loan him until we sign him in January. Should work just fine.

Even if it gets to 1am and no word, may have to wait till at least 1:15 to allow time for announcement

fudged off big time

Come on mate if he's still there he obviously wants to do it. It could be the fact that Porto want to be ****s?

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
Spurs worked late to get Joao Moutinho deal over the line but no luck. Lloris excellent keeper & surprise signing Dempsey will get goals.

Apparently Norwich have some news coming up

Hopefully Hudd or Jenas

Is it possible that agreements have been put in place (even signed?) for a transfer to happen in Jan?

fudge, three new tweets from SpursOfficial, and it's Clint Dempsey quotes - haha.

fudged off big time

No it's not, that's a stupid thing to say. it will have taken too much time because of the negotiations between Levy, Porto and Moutinho's agent.

To declare it's all one persons fault in a three way negotiation is madness.

No it's not, that's a stupid thing to say. it will have taken too much time because of the negotiations between Levy, Porto and Moutinho's agent.

To declare it's all one persons fault in a three way negotiation is madness.

This.

And if we have stopped 40mins early it's not time that's the issue. Clearly either the agent or Porto are being too greedy.

Back