• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Now 1500 - and relax to wait for Moutinho :eek:

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

You will all see regarding Sigurddson. I get he's not the new shiny toy anymore but jeez.

It's the excitement, man. We've never seen Dempsey play for us so we automatically think he's Batman in a Spurs kit. We've seen Siggy do reasonably well so we forget him entirely. It's a fan thing.

SSN won't even mention Moutinho at all now, reckon they got everyone's hopes up earlier and now acting as if nothing happened.

Right, I have been holding out for hours waiting in anticipation...............but Im finally going to bed to toss off to Natalie's tits.

Who the hell was taken to the Lodge by that helicopter?

I'm a little disappointed that the nickname 'Berbasex' isn't going to be rehabilitated, always tickled me.
kennethwilliams.jpg

Attachments

• oohmatr.jpg
    oohmatr.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
  • kennethwilliams.jpg
    kennethwilliams.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

I said it numerous times throughout the day

The only source ever saying a bid had been accepted was SSN which unfortunately is pretty much the worst source going, no better than the tabloid crap that needs something to fill up space/gather excitement. Every other reputeable source said fee couldnt be agreed/was too high for us.

The whole deal stunk from the beginning, everyone continually said the fee would be too much including our manager. Porto arent known for caving in either.

The whole thing about personal terms couldnt be agreed is ludicrous spin really, we can pay far more than any club in Portugal can. Portos annual revenue is only a bit more than half we get. Plus we would have sounded out personal terms from a long time back.

Nope.

One or two respected Portuguese journalists said that we had a bid accepted.

And, as I said in an earlier post, if personal terms were indeed the sticking point, it's quite possible / likely that it was Moutinho's camp that moved the goalposts at the last minute.

Right. looking forward to seeing Dembele, Lloris, Dempsey & Moutinho wheeled out at HT tomorrow.

Night all.

Serious question - are we weaker or stronger after this window?

Right, I have been holding out for hours waiting in anticipation...............but Im finally going to bed to toss off to Natalie's tits.
How much did Daniel bid for that pair? :lol:

I am just waiting for JJset or whatever the **** is called to write "dont worry, levy has got this #iama****"

Back