• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

give it up guys....just saying....we're good with what we have in the bag so far. all about managing expectations

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

a myth? what deals are bale and ade on? no way its above 85 or 90 surely

The only reason we would set an upper limit to individual wages is to avoid the agents of current players demanding raises when someone new is brought in. That's when the total budget quickly gets maxed out.

As dowie just said on ssn, dempsey for £6m I would do all day long

I'm glad you'e noticed that

also noticed that Thudd and Danny rose went out on loan...not a coincidence about those two for me personally

another thing i have noticed are the ages and serving length of the people removed. And the mentality associated with some of them, then compare it with the menatlity of the ones we have bought.

i sense a trend here

Hmmm.. tell us more about this trend you see. I'm intrigued by what you mean...

Ability wise? How many of Sigurdsson's goals could Modric have scored? Did Modric score?
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjeJwnMJ6YY)

How many set-pieces did VdV score?
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVFxJerUsk)

How many successful dribbles per game did either of them make, on average?
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1elZ8NefQMM)

That is utter flimflam.

how..?

siiggy, dempsey and dembele ...NONE of those guys are as good or as talented as either modric or VDV overall. That is just the truth of it though

Great post Dubai. Helps us all look on the positives of the window. Well done.

Yeah, good post. But imagine all of those qualities + a creative midfielder. We could be champions. ;)

SSN now saying Moutinho staying @ Porto.

SSN just reported Moutinho staying in Porto.

Confirmed, Moutinho to stay at porto

well its 11pm........................and cue Meltdown

Dempsey the new Krancjar and in other news SSN told us that Bassong is suspended :)

Back