• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, I can't see us only earning 30 million.... We sold Berba for at least 32.... why would we sell mod (who's equally as good or even better) only for this small amount? Doesn't he still have 4 years left? surely we should be getting more for the lad!

I would be livid if we only got 30m absolutely fudgein livid

I would be livid if we only got 30m absolutely fudgein livid

His price naturally goes up for English clubs so £30-35m isn't unreasonable if we sell him to Madrid. We got £30m for Berbs, but I don't think he had 4 years left on his contract. Plus clubs will pay a premium for strikers.

But the arrogance of Spanish clubs does bother me. You had Barca saying last season that they should have paid more for Fabregas than they did, and this was after the dirty tactics they employed to get him.

619262517.png

Look who's happy. :D

He's a decent player, tidy. Would be a pretty underwhelming Luka replacement though. If Tom Carroll progresses then he can be a similar player to Allen.

so now there is some sort of law against going at attention seekers? i'm calling bull brick on that one

since everyone is an internet persona or basically a user name, it takes away most reasons why someone should be allowed to do something and another shouldnt in this kind of situation

if people dont like these people that enjoy spreading around rumours, getting people's hopes up and feel the need to vent online then that has to be their business. follow the law you create "if you dont like it dont read it".

its gotten old for me personally but if i had the time and energy i'd probably still call most anything a lie while still debating the topic. this is like that thing where celebrities want to be celebrities , loved and adored ...but dont want to be in the public eye constantly as well

if ITKs stick their neck out constantly the way they do someone is going to take a shot at their face

so now there is some sort of law against going at attention seekers? i'm calling bull brick on that one

since everyone is an internet persona or basically a user name, it takes away most reasons why someone should be allowed to do something and another shouldnt in this kind of situation

if people dont like these people that enjoy spreading around rumours, getting people's hopes up and feel the need to vent online then that has to be their business. follow the law you create "if you dont like it dont read it".

its gotten old for me personally but if i had the time and energy i'd probably still call most anything a lie while still debating the topic. this is like that thing where celebrities want to be celebrities , loved and adored ...but dont want to be in the public eye constantly as well

if ITKs stick their neck out constantly the way they do someone is going to take a shot at their face

Reading the same negative comments over and over, not to mention all the poor attempts at joke ITK, gets tiresome. Especially when it's based on virtually nothing but a personal dislike.

If someone comes out and say we are 100% signing this or that player and are found to be wrong, have a go at them. POTL spouting his usual bs, by all means have a go at him, but IMO this window it has been fairly easy to distinguish between WUMs and ITKs. They still get some things wrong and some them certainly seem to love the attention, but there has been very little that hasn't been known prior to announcements on the OS.

Harry leaving, coaches leaving, AVB coming in, Freund, Sherwood getting a new position, Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lascelles, our chase of Adebayor and Lloris, both our kits were leaked long before the release, our opening fixture was leaked before it was official.

Back