• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading the same negative comments over and over, not to mention all the poor attempts at joke ITK, gets tiresome. Especially when it's based on virtually nothing but a personal dislike.

If someone comes out and say we are 100% signing this or that player and are found to be wrong, have a go at them. POTL spouting his usual bs, by all means have a go at him, but IMO this window it has been fairly easy to distinguish between WUMs and ITKs. They still get some things wrong and some them certainly seem to love the attention, but there has been very little that hasn't been known prior to announcements on the OS.

Harry leaving, coaches leaving, AVB coming in, Freund, Sherwood getting a new position, Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lascelles, our chase of Adebayor and Lloris, both our kits were leaked long before the release, our opening fixture was leaked before it was official.

not one single thing wasnt a rumour in the papers or part of guess work at some point before it became official.

Even nayim knew Harry was going waaaaaaaayy before anyone else. his source? common sense and intelligence...now lets say dumb Neanderthal stumbled unto this information and passed it off as ITK, he'd be a hero and then people can say that things were leaked before it happened

if you throw enough mud it will stick. it isnt hard

by all means get tired, get bored etc etc etc but i don't see why people cant also share their frustrations at these people.

infact if we took it riiight doown to the bottom level i would even say that what you and i are doing is also very much allowed. i.e You can tell the persistent haters to chill out and i can ask you why should they. if it makes them happy and they have fun at the expense of people that seem to lap up the attention then why not etc etc

i agree though that these days its much easier to separate the flimflamers from the guys that are just eager to share the rumour they heard....but man, in general ITKs are in it for the 'fame'...why cant we have fun with people like that online?

re: Rondon

1fzTN.png

doing ok for Spurs on my current FM game !

Even nayim knew Harry was going waaaaaaaayy before anyone else. his source? common sense and intelligence...now lets say dumb Neanderthal stumbled unto this information and passed it off as ITK, he'd be a hero and then people can say that things were leaked before it happened

First time I read throught that I wasnt happy :ross:

Kidnapping Oscar [-o<

Is the "striker dossier" thread from last year still around or did it die with the boards? I posted about Rondon in there but unfortunately I didn't see him at all last year.

The lyon chairman said tonight on OLTV that he was giving LLoris one more week to agree a deal with a club. Making it sound as if it was up to LLoris to decide and that he had agreed an offer for him to go.

He then went on to say that he believed LLoris was going to stay.

BackPage. @BackPage

Oscar has been given clearance by Brazil to have his medical at Chelsea, he is currently in London. (via @TransferNewsCen)

Reading the same negative comments over and over, not to mention all the poor attempts at joke ITK, gets tiresome. Especially when it's based on virtually nothing but a personal dislike.

If someone comes out and say we are 100% signing this or that player and are found to be wrong, have a go at them. POTL spouting his usual bs, by all means have a go at him, but IMO this window it has been fairly easy to distinguish between WUMs and ITKs. They still get some things wrong and some them certainly seem to love the attention, but there has been very little that hasn't been known prior to announcements on the OS.

Harry leaving, coaches leaving, AVB coming in, Freund, Sherwood getting a new position, Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lascelles, our chase of Adebayor and Lloris, both our kits were leaked long before the release, our opening fixture was leaked before it was official.

Most of these stories were all talked about weeks before by the press too. Although that hard to find in this thread with deluge of Itk discussion.

Never knew Malaga's situation was that bad, possibly being demoted? I guess their Qataris were a bunch of fakes.

I know of Rondon, knew he played for Malaga and saw him score a goal against Barcelona as well as knowing he is good on Football Manager but never properly seen him play. After looking at some Youtube video's I see he is a very good header of the ball.

Back