• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crawley - i remember a while back we used to have two threads - one purely for ITK to be posted and another to discuss what was posted in the other thread, no chance of this making a reappearance ?

kind of blurred the lines from the beginning IMO

Last season we had one thread, whoever set it up kept updating the first post with ITK - discussion flowed freely...

POTL says Vertonghen deal done :(

Dont know who this guy is, but so does he

Football Agent ‏@Football_Agent9 Hearing Spurs have agreed a fee with Ajax for Jan Vertonghen, close to the €15 Million valuation, says he would love to live in London.

Right, I've watched Vertonghen on YouTube now, if Levy doesn't get him in then Levy out... He looks mustard and of course, YouTube shows that 100%

Posted this in the other ITK thread a few days ago!

Dear Admin - In starting a poll at 22:48 last night and closing it at 09:21 this morning, I am reminded of a quotation that allegedly came from Thomas Jefferson:

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." (Only 40 votes!?)

I hate to say "I told you so", but...............!!

Posted this in the other ITK thread a few days ago!

Dear Admin - In starting a poll at 22:48 last night and closing it at 09:21 this morning, I am reminded of a quotation that allegedly came from Thomas Jefferson:

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." (Only 40 votes!?)

I hate to say "I told you so", but...............!!

You're awesome.

POTL

Haha.

I remember a couple of seasons ago perhaps, when Bale was doubtful, POTL came out and said he was fine and playing later that day

You then had strings of posters literally THANKING him

And at the same time, Sky are reporting he's definitely out with an ankle injury

I pointed out that POTL was incorrect

And STILL people were posting thanks, even though he completely incorrect

I then got banned, for pointing out he was wrong

POTL

Haha.

I remember a couple of seasons ago perhaps, when Bale was doubtful, POTL came out and said he was fine and playing later that day

You then had strings of posters literally THANKING him

And at the same time, Sky are reporting he's definitely out with an ankle injury

I pointed out that POTL was incorrect

And STILL people were posting thanks, even though he completely incorrect

I then got banned, for pointing out he was wrong

If I was admin, I'd ban you from here, quick smart, you fart muncher.

Crawley - i remember a while back we used to have two threads - one purely for ITK to be posted and another to discuss what was posted in the other thread, no chance of this making a reappearance ?

I remember this, it was that Mod called unknown who kept deleting the crap out.

With a MB such as this is it only a case of ticking a box on each post you don't want then at the bottom deleting selected posts.

Any volunteers lol

To be fair, although POTL is a massive drama queen, 9/10 times when he straight up names an incoming player and says the deal is done, it is done. Still a **** though.

Back