• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BBC Sport @BBCSport

Liverpool confirm midfielder Maxi Rodriguez has joined Newell's Old Boys in Argentina

If GDS goes on to prove everyone wrong and make Harry look like a mug, it might be quite a sweet moment.

I wouldn't say he'd be proving everyone wrong, many have thought of him to be a talented player, but a player who hasn't applied the talent that he has to the best of his ability during his time at Spurs.

Cheltenam FA cup, and Wigan away were times that I saw Gio perform well with my own eyes last season, and I think he could be a good player for us this season. In interviews he has said he isn't desperate to leave and I assume AVB has given everyone a chance to impress, maybe he will and maybe he won't.

I wouldn't say he'd be proving everyone wrong, many have thought of him to be a talented player, but a player who hasn't applied the talent that he has to the best of his ability during his time at Spurs.

Cheltenam FA cup, and Wigan away were times that I saw Gio perform well with my own eyes last season, and I think he could be a good player for us this season. In interviews he has said he isn't desperate to leave and I assume AVB has given everyone a chance to impress, maybe he will and maybe he won't.

He'll do well under AVB. I have always had faith in Gio and i am sure he can be successful at the team. At 23 and everything he's been through in first couple season, i am sure he'll appreciate the clean slate make the most of any gametime.

If GDS goes on to prove everyone wrong and make Harry look like a mug, it might be quite a sweet moment.

Thing is that he's not really been a success at any of the clubs which he's been at so he'd be making quite a few people look like a mug. Personally I think we should cut our losses. ANy idea how long is left on his contract?

Sky Sports @SkySports

Fabio Borini has completed his move to Liverpool from Roma and penned a long-term contract at Anfield.

Any word from anywhere on cover/competition for the wings? We looked a lot less threatening whenever Lennon was out. Remy seems to tick a lot of boxes, got some great feedback from a French PSG fan recently at a wedding. I understand he could play wing/forward.

I can just about imagine Bentley offering something but that doesn`t detract for the need for an actual winger.

anyone i know who watches French football insists that Remy is AWFUL when not played in a central role

and besides i think that one was a Harry deal as since he left i haven't seen a thing linking him to us

Ah that's a shame. If Sahin is as good as many say he is it would be a great solution, 35m euros and sahin would be luuuurvely. Just getting the issue sorted as opposed to it dragging on would be a step in the right direction

Totally agree. That's about as good a deal as you could hope for.

I see Utd are in for Moura with a large bid. Another potential Modric suitor gone maybe.

TransferClock: Manchester United have offered 33million euros (£26m) for Sao Paulo playmaker Lucas Moura.
#MUFC

Back