• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jordinho thank you so much for posting this made up gonad*s i feel my life has been enriched by reading what some freaking weirdo thinks(him not you) im so glad for these pathetic freaking ITK weirdos i would not be able to live without there input.

archibald is the only guy who knows people at the club.

everyone else just talks out of their arse. what's most amusing, is that they think they're believable.

It's not really the ITK stuff that's clogging up this thread, but all the discussions about formations and of course Redknapp. Should be a separate thread where people can slag each other off for who their favorite players are.

archibald is the only guy who knows people at the club.

everyone else just talks out of their arse. what's most amusing, is that they think they're believable.

Think you might have been on self enforced leave Sheikh, but a lad named JJetset has turned up to be the Real Thing™, watch out for this cat, he might just save your life.

This comes from a football agent: MUFC have made initial inquiries to Saudi Sportswashing Machine regarding Chieck Tiote in the last few days.

It's not really the ITK stuff that's clogging up this thread, but all the discussions about formations and of course Redknapp. Should be a separate thread where people can slag each other off for who their favorite players are.

EXACTLY.

Some of you really have no idea how fudging boring and pointless all your 4-1-3-2, 3-1-1-2-1-1, 5-4-1, 2-3-2-3 nonsense seriously is. As if any of your boring deliberations carry any weight or make a shot of difference :lol: Times will be very hard at Tottenham when they have to read football forums for guidance on formations; in the meantime, I'll trust such worries to the professional coaches we employ.

EXACTLY.

Some of you really have no idea how fudging boring and pointless all your 4-1-3-2, 3-1-1-2-1-1, 5-4-1, 2-3-2-3 nonsense seriously is
. As if any of your boring deliberations carry any weight or make a shot of difference :lol: Times will be very hard at Tottenham when they have to read football forums for guidance on formations; in the meantime, I'll trust such worries to the professional coaches we employ.

Mate...genuine question. Are you an angry person? You always sound so angry! Why?

EXACTLY.

Some of you really have no idea how fudging boring and pointless all your 4-1-3-2, 3-1-1-2-1-1, 5-4-1, 2-3-2-3 nonsense seriously is. As if any of your boring deliberations carry any weight or make a shot of difference :lol: Times will be very hard at Tottenham when they have to read football forums for guidance on formations; in the meantime, I'll trust such worries to the professional coaches we employ.

People discuss formations because they find it interesting and enjoy discussing it. No one is thinking someone at Tottenham is reading this forum or that anything written here carries any weight.

People discuss formations because they find it interesting and enjoy discussing it. No one is thinking someone at Tottenham is reading this forum or that anything written here carries any weight.

Point missed, I think.
The complaint was that we gave up another transfer thread so it could all be concentrated in this one. Transfers. Rumours, ITK, media stories etc.
We really don't want tactical disussion in here, especially formation talk.

Luuk De Jong says that Twente have not a received a single offer for him

Sounds odd; 25 goals and 9 assists in 31 games in the dutch division

4 goals and 4 assists in 10 Europa League games

Thought several clubs would have contacted Twente by now

What did The Journalist say?

Who: The Journalist
When: 8th June
Where: SC

As soon as Barcelona tie up the Alba deal; Madrid will bid for Modric.
The obvious question is why would Barcelona signing Alba have any effect on Madrid signing Modric.
But it does. Even though Modric is Madrids number 1 transfer target, as ive been saying for months, they want to make sure that if bids for Gareth Bale come in then they will be in a postition to compete.
So Alba to Barcelona; Modric to Madrid; and Gareth Bale to stay at Tottenham.

Regarding the Belgium defender; told the deal is "pending"
So it will be done very very soon.

Information about Remy has dried up. Last thing i heard was HE was stalling; but there is no info coming in.
Don't sound like Tottenham are too bothered. Interest is drifting.

I just back up what i said before; Tottenham have spoken to both Luuk de Jong and Lloris.

Back