• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Rodgers really is a class A ****. Glad we dodged that bullet....

He's just trying his hardest to fit in at Liverpool.

Could currently easily mistake him for one of their own.

Lol at Charlie Adam to Stoke - if the shoe effin fits! Why not Carroll too - lob it upto Crouch and Carroll...

Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool_2774525.jpg

Andre-Villas-Boas-Tottenham-Hotspur_2789760.jpg

Lol at Charlie Adam to Stoke - if the shoe effin fits! Why not Carroll too - lob it upto Crouch and Carroll...

Could you imagine, Adam and Thudd in CM, Crouch and Carroll up top. Etherington and Pennant out wide. Would be crazy to watch that side!

Andy Carroll having his medical at West Ham after a season's loan was agreed between the clubs.

Off topic but i'm watching Brugge and all the fans have You'll never walk alone scarfs and singing before the game. Celtic also did the Poznan last night. What happened to football!?

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho
If suggestions West Ham are paying Carroll's £80k-a-week wages in full are true, #Saudi Sportswashing Machine were never going to be playing that game.

Off topic but i'm watching Brugge and all the fans have You'll never walk alone scarfs and singing before the game. Celtic also did the Poznan last night. What happened to football!?

To be fair loads of teams use YNWA, even united used to.

françois pinet ‏@francoispinet
Info #itele : Lloris (Lyon) officiellement transféré à Tottenham

We have signed Lloris this means

I don't know whether this has been mentioned already but I remember reading earlier on people saying it was said that Dawson would still be leaving if right offer comes in? I've looked at the BBCs interview coverage and he says he doesn't think he'll be going. Apologies if already covered....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19430466

Back