• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Is it true that Fulham's website says he's having a medical? Surely he wouldn't be having a medical if he hadn't agreed already?

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, but 113 pages later no more Modric summer transfer thre

Would love it if he came. If anyone asked me in june if I'd swap Modric for (potentialy) Dembele, Lloris, Wilian and Affelay I'd have said they where crazy.

Never got the fuss about Afellay. A player who comes with alot of hype but always flatters to deceive from what i've seen of him this past season. I suppose as someone who can cover Bale/Lennon he adds another option to the squad but i'm not going to get to excited if he does sign.

Hey, long time lurker here, Fulham os now says Dembele's having a medical at Spurs

Fulham Manager Martin Jol cut a disappointed figure after the Whites went out of the Capital One Cup at the Second Round stage.

Speaking post match the Manager said he was disappointed with the performance and that Sheffield Wednesday deserved the win.

"We made five changes but we had enough to cause them problems so it was disappointing," Jol told Fulhamfc.com

"We mixed it around a little but we struggled to get going in the first half.

"Then we lost the goal and we stepped up towards the end but we just didn't have enough."

Martin also confirmed post match that the club has accepted a bid for Mousa Dembele From Tottenham Hotspur, the player is currently undergoing a medical.
sweet

Have I missed the SSN report on the accepted bid? I've shaved, made sandwiches so maybe, just want to see the feature.

Maybe now?

Edit: To late

Weird time to have a medical isn't it? Would think that if he's having a medical he's agreed the move. Why not wait until tommorow morning?

Is it true that Fulham's website says he's having a medical? Surely he wouldn't be having a medical if he hadn't agreed already?

Edit - As above.

P.S How brick is the Fulham official site?

Fulham OS - Dembele having medical at spurs!

No Moutinho I would imagine, Willian is a winger though isnt he?

Still optimistic we will get Willian. We still need attacking options, and to find additional goals. So would not be surprised either if there is a real unexpected transfer with Defoe leaving

So will be done by tomorrow then?

​i hear he is having a medical guys !

If he's having a medical, does that suggest personal terms are done?

From the Fulham OS:

Fulham Manager Martin Jol cut a disappointed figure after the Whites went out of the Capital One Cup at the Second Round stage.
Speaking post match the Manager said he was disappointed with the performance and that Sheffield Wednesday deserved the win.

"We made five changes but we had enough to cause them problems so it was disappointing," Jol told Fulhamfc.com

"We mixed it around a little but we struggled to get going in the first half.

"Then we lost the goal and we stepped up towards the end but we just didn't have enough."

Martin also confirmed post match that the club has accepted a bid for Mousa Dembele From Tottenham Hotspur, the player is currently undergoing a medical.

That's about as ITK as it gets..

Have I missed the SSN report on the accepted bid? I've shaved, made sandwiches so maybe, just want to see the feature.

Maybe now?

the presenter announced it for like 5 seconds then it was cut to goals and forgotten about

It was an honour to be the first to break this piece of ITK on dembele to you.

My 100% record spanning 6 years is still intact

See that guys, "currently undergoing a medical".. unless he has an ingrown toenail or overgrown foreskin, he's fudging signed motherfudgers.. no late bid, no hijack, he is ours.

M-O-U
S-S-E
WE'VE GOT MOUSSA DEMBELE
HE SCORES AT HOME AND SCORES AWAY
SUPER MOUSSA DEMBELE!

If he's having a medical now then I expect to wake up to an announcement

If he's having a medical, does that suggest personal terms are done?

I would reckon that is likely yes. Or to out it another way for Dembele to agree to medical suggests he has agreed to come to the club, personal terms probably pretty much done.

Back