• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do realise that however he's been in the UK for a few years now

Yeah i hear you, but it sounds easy to you cause you speak fluent english

pretty sure if you lived in Nigeria for a few years you'd have trouble being perfectly fluent in it (one of the hundreds of dialects) LOL. actually i dont know you personally , you might take to it like a duck to water..i shouldnt assume

but i do get what you are trying to say though mate

Apologies if this has already been answered bu does anyone have much info/insight on Pjanic? Rumour he is signing for us, or at least a real target, is getting stronger (see @tancredipalmeri )

Who: ari gold
Where: Spurs Odyssey
When: 21st August

Bassong gone, makes me not believe Dawson rumours.
For what it is worth, yesterday I was told Adebayor is done and a big signing is imminent from a source I believe 100%.

KaNoUtE9 added this...
To add to this, Ari yesterday said he had some info which he wanted to run past Archibald first before posting further. Perhaps Archibald has backed up Ari' info. I'm excited now!

Why do people think letting Bassong go means we wouldn't let Dawson go too? We already have Vertonghen struggling to get into the side and Caulker not making the match day squad, so we have 2 players for each centre back position. We don't really need a 5th, certainly not enough to turn down a decent bid from QPR. Maybe bring in a young guy happy to be here to replace Dawson, but we are definitely well covered.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a very nice City these days tbh.

It's not like a player would live in Wallsend FFS!!

Northumbria has loads of beautiful villages and massive pads! And places like Jesmond and Gosforth are lovely.

Stupid southern flimflam as per...

Pjanic was highly rated 3-4 years ago when he first arrived on the scene with Lyon. He's got bags of potential and good experience of CL if signed he would be very much a Levy type signing.

As an attacking central midfielder he'll be vying with Siggy and VdV unless AVB see's something different in him. I do worry for VdV long term future at the club I think he'll be sold this season.

Why do people think letting Bassong go means we wouldn't let Dawson go too?

I was thinkning the exact same thing earlier - odd logic in a way. Both are squad players who appear to have fallen down in pecking order - plus 8m on Dawson would be a good deal of business, imv

Back