• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Targets - choose 4 - You are the Manager.

Your liking?

loololollol

Have you considered for a second West Ham didnt want to deal with us or wanted double the fee?

Yes - Levy purposefully stalled his transfer in order to fudge with Arry and our season

Hes an excellent negotiator and one accountable at all times to the board.

Always Levy s fault for you - never Arrys.

You couldnt make it up

I actually don't whose fault it is. I am not ITK. What I do know is that the last minute brick that seems to happen to us all the time was also happening pre-Redknapp. What I do know is that other Managers have also said they have had targets, and gone to the Board/DoF and then failed to bring them in.

It's the lack of obvious accountability at Spurs that drives me insane. The Manager is ALWAYS the one judged and yet if a Manager identifies a weakness in the team, gives realistic targets to plug the gap, we fail to bring any in and the team suffers. Is the Manager really to blame then? Because it's always him that gets the stick from the fans and eventually the sack.

Arry conirmed it many times in interviews at the time

You said few days ago he never lies - so should be good enough for your liking

I ve never blamed the wages solely on Redknapp - DO NOT throw false accusations at me.

The link I posted is from a highly reputable sports source. Dismissing it because it doesnt suit your agenda doesnt make it wrong

You're losing it aren't you? If we finish 3rd on Sunday you're going go into meltdown. Maybe you'll get your wish and we'll finish 5th though so you can continue you bitter crusade.

Milo didnt like the figures - nothing more, but when our official ones are released soon we could all be surprised

Is that all?

The only bitter crusade here appears to be you relentless battle to transform every single fudging thread into a slinging match about pro and anti-Arry agenda and your usual irrational dislike towards few squad players.

You just cant seem to help yourself

In addition you throw baseless acusations towards posters as ludicrous as insinuating they openly dislike Spurs winning due to a deeper sinister agenda - somthingn which is quite frankly laughable

This was a thread about potential signings btw

The only bitter crusade here appears to be you relentless battle to transform every single fudging thread into a slinging match about pro and anti-Arry agenda and your usual irrational dislike towards few squad players.

You just cant seem to help yourself

In addition you throw baseless acusations towards posters as ludicrous as insinuating they openly dislike Spurs winning due to a deeper sinister agenda - somthingn which is quite frankly laughable

This was a thread about potential signings btw

That was littered with digs about the current Manager and the "type" of players he buys.

always good to see the whole concept of a British team die.......

how long before a Spurs side without and Englishman or a British player in it?

---------Friedel (naturalised)--------

Walker---Dawson---Caulker---Naughton

Lennon---Parker-----Huddlestone--Townsend

----------Defoe------Kane---------------

Subs; Button, Smith, King, Livermore, Bentley, Rose, Lancaster

Quite a while, I think, judging by our present team. If you want to include British players, it gets easier- stick Gareth on the wing. No space for Jenas or Carroll either.

Edit; I see your point though. No point bashing Arsenal for being a French team if we're actively trying to become an airport lounge's worth of nationalities ourselves. Still, what British player (who we can afford and who wants to play for us) is as good as Hazard?

Last edited:
As for the pro/anti Harry...err...'debate', come on fellas, give it a rest for one match. I do not attempt to hide my disapproval of our current manager's deficiencies, but come on. We've got a crunch game, possibly one of the most pivotal in our recent history, coming up against Fulham on Sunday. Can we please stow it till after that one?

Oh, and as for my four signings;

Ideal;

Ade
Vertonghen
Hazard
Barrios

Realistic;

Vertonghen
Hoilett
Moses
Lavezzi

Ta.

As for the pro/anti Harry...err...'debate', come on fellas, give it a rest for one match. I do not attempt to hide my disapproval of our current manager's deficiencies, but come on. We've got a crunch game, possibly one of the most pivotal in our recent history, coming up against Fulham on Sunday. Can we please stow it till after that one?

Oh, and as for my four signings;

Ideal;

Ade
Vertonghen
Hazard
Barrios

Realistic;

Vertonghen
Hoilett
Moses
Lavezzi

Ta.

Barrios retired to China a few weeks ago.

My four are:

Jimmy Kebe - back up to Lennon
Llorente - Striker
Adebayor - Striker
vertonghen (Never seen him play but I dont really know any defenders as I only focus on attack - fudge defending)

i think we need more than four player - I think we need seven but I am just playing along.

That was littered with digs about the current Manager and the "type" of players he buys.

and why do you feel it's your duty to pick someone up every time a comment like that is made ? it's not an issue until YOU make it an issue and more often than not the thread will end up in pathetic argument going over the same things it always does, with you smack bang in the middle every time.

just leave it for once

We wont be publishing those sort of figures now we aren't a PLC any more.

They won't be as detailed but the club will still have to file accounts at Companies House, I would still expect them to include total spend on wages.

Yes Please - Verthogen, Hazard, Bad Ade & Lorrente & a fully fit Afro Tom waiting to smash that goal of his. Obviously despite what Harry say's it does depend on what euro competition were in next season as to some of the players we can go for as Verthogen is the only possible signing out of those if we don't make champs league, even Ade will want it next yr.

Back