• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

He was great the season before last
Didn’t see him last season
Bit odd though with Keita IMO
Will be an interesting addition

Probably means Emre Can is walking. Can't understand his thought process though, I think he talked himself out of starting in the champions league final game vs real. Should have just kept his mouth shut until the end of the season. He could have influenced the game.

Probably means Emre Can is walking. Can't understand his thought process though, I think he talked himself out of starting in the champions league final game vs real. Should have just kept his mouth shut until the end of the season. He could have influenced the game.

Can is long gone but Fabinho is very much a defensive player
And Keita is a box to box type but one with an awful red card record ... maybe they will play a kind of diamond with Fabinho at the base, keita and Henderson behind Fakir... not sure then how they fit firmino, salad and Mane in

And Keita is a box to box type but one with an awful red card record ... maybe they will play a kind of diamond with Fabinho at the base, keita and Henderson behind Fakir... not sure then how they fit firmino, salad and Mane in

Ramos forced his hand into a contract with Madrid for next season.

He was great the season before last
Didn’t see him last season
Bit odd though with Keita IMO
Will be an interesting addition

Big squad

So is Fabinho good then? Sounds like they are upgrading from Milner and Henderson with some young promising players.

Lollerpool just signed Fabinho. I know I have advocated patience, but it really irks me they always manage an important early signing.

'SHAW TO STAY PUT'

Luke Shaw is ready to stay at Manchester United and see out his contract, according to the Daily Mail.

The 22-year-old made 19 appearances last season, and despite fall-outs with manager Jose Mourinho, United triggered an extension for Shaw to keep him at Old Trafford until next summer.

Back