• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

So you have come to the conclusion of how you rate this player by what you have read???

The world really has gone mad.

My comments are based on what TYPE of player he is - not how good he is. We just don’t need this type of player - unless he is a Messi of course ( which I somehow doubt!)

we now need real game changing quality recruits - not risky marginal upgrades. Beasts are needed now. No more NJaies or NKoudous .

How many of those players are available in January?

You might not be familiar with Bergwijn but he's not an N'Koudou level signing.

How many of those players are available in January?

You might not be familiar with Bergwijn but he's not an N'Koudou level signing.

My point is, why are we frigging around with (possible but risky) incremental improvements to our squad - which are currently covered by a plethora of players - while we lack any sort of cover in 2 main areas - CF and DCM?

My point is, why are we frigging around with (possible but risky) incremental improvements to our squad - which are currently covered by a plethora of players - while we lack any sort of cover in 2 main areas - CF and DCM?

Its only an issue if signing this chap prevents us from signing a CF or DM.

I think this guy has been a long term target and like son he is comfortable on left wing or as a striker, so this gives us the option now to put one of them up top whilst kane is out.

Also he is of son level not nkoudou.

I think the club have taken this route to get a player who will always be of great importance and still at the same time solve our short term need, rather than going for a recognised number nine who will be largely sidelined when kane is fit.

Also we are about to lose eriksen so an extra body in and around that part of the pitch is welcome.

If there were good available options for either position that we passed up to sign Bergwijn, you might have a point.

Back