• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

The manager seemed OK with it. Seems like damage control for PSG, getting their press people to say he forced it. I reckon this is pretty likely to happen.

But most importantly he isn't a striker. I know we could do with a dribbling, pacey winger as Lucas is not great right now but we need a fudgein striker. And a DM.

Didn't the same people also post a quote from the manager or director saying they are in discussions with Spurs and the player had come to London for a medical?

Don’t understand this one. From what I read , I don’t think he is what we need at this moment. Not a beast in either attack or defence.

Don’t understand this one. From what I read , I don’t think he is what we need at this moment. Not a beast in either attack or defence.

Looks like you're being pushed out of the Spurs' decision-making loop.

I think the Alasdair Gold tweet above sums it up pretty well. That and some of Mourinho's comments recently about there always being another game and another season.

If he's actually good enough is another question, but if he is then he could be a very good addition long term regardless of our most pressing needs at the moment. And, potentially, available. Unike many others.

Don’t understand this one. From what I read , I don’t think he is what we need at this moment. Not a hunk of burning love in either attack or defence.

So you have come to the conclusion of how you rate this player by what you have read???

The world really has gone mad.

I think the Alasdair Gold tweet above sums it up pretty well. That and some of Mourinho's comments recently about there always being another game and another season.

If he's actually good enough is another question, but if he is then he could be a very good addition long term regardless of our most pressing needs at the moment. And, potentially, available. Unike many others.

I think that these comments from Mourinho in his press conference on 10th January help explain our thinking

“This isn’t about a list of players. January is a strange market, it’s not an easy market to be in. It’s a market of opportunity, a market where an opportunity arise and you have the conditions to do it or not to do it."

I think that these comments from Mourinho in his press conference on 10th January help explain our thinking

“This isn’t about a list of players. January is a strange market, it’s not an easy market to be in. It’s a market of opportunity, a market where an opportunity arise and you have the conditions to do it or not to do it."
tenor.gif

Back