• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steak

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Last night I had a 24 oz T-Bone:

jv2pee.jpg

OMG it was fudging awesome.

Is this the best steak in the world?

nope

Gaucho is good for steak.

Ive been to Argentina and they had such tantalising steak - unreal steak. The best though was in San Diego where it cost a brickload like 80 quid a steak but my GHod it was sex on a plate in your mouth

Best I've had was in a restaurant called Tiger near Malaga. Ordered a 24oz I think. Had to wait an hour for it but brick was it worth it. Best over here is sirloin.

nope

Gaucho is good for steak.

Ive been to Argentina and they had such tantalising steak - unreal steak. The best though was in San Diego where it cost a brickload like 80 quid a steak but my GHod it was sex on a plate in your mouth

I'm talking about the cut of meat

The T Bone gives you double the experience!

What is your favourite?

I'm talking about the cut of meat

The T Bone gives you double the experience!

What is your favourite?

Oh I see - Sirloin is my fave. Although Fillet is great also but I find it a bit tough n dry unless you have it like medium or rare. I like my steaks well done or in really nice places medium to well. So Sirloin is the best for that because there is enough fat to make it juicier and tender but not so much that its just fatty. Its just right.

I find T Bone has too much bone - I hate bone cos it adds to the weight so a 24oz is infact 20oz.

How do you like your steak? I cant stand the rare business - the fudgein blood etc. ALl my mates like it rare except me.

Oh I see - Sirloin is my fave. Although Fillet is great also but I find it a bit tough n dry unless you have it like medium or rare. I like my steaks well done or in really nice places medium to well. So Sirloin is the best for that because there is enough fat to make it juicier and tender but not so much that its just fatty. Its just right.

I find T Bone has too much bone - I hate bone cos it adds to the weight so a 24oz is infact 20oz.

How do you like your steak? I cant stand the rare business - the fudgein blood etc. ALl my mates like it rare except me.

So T Bone would be perfect for you

You get a Sirloin and a Fillet

And there's plenty of meat as you can see from the picture

The bone between the steaks is very thin. It's the same cut used in Law Abiding Citizen

Personally I prefer Rib Eye to Sirloin. But at Gaucho, I would have a rump

Fillet for me - medium rare, cooked with a tiny bit of seasoning (just salt and pepper) and then sizzling butter

Let the falvour of the meat speak to you!

Anyone been to Ruths Chris?

Go to Hawksmoor and get the Porterhouse (T-Bone) there. Unbelievable. Gaucho's is third rate compared to it. I went to Peter Luger's in NYC (which some claim is the best steakhouse in the States) recently and Hawksmoor is WAY better.

Go to Hawksmoor and get the Porterhouse (T-Bone) there. Unbelievable. Gaucho's is third rate compared to it. I went to Peter Luger's in NYC (which some claim is the best steakhouse in the States) recently and Hawksmoor is WAY better.

I have been wanting to go to Hawksmoor as ive heard great things. Should really go. Just looked at the menu - WOW.

Best meal I've ever had was a fillet steak at a restaurant Gallaghers in NYC! Was expensive but boy was it worth it!

I've started to prefer Rib Eye recently.

Sirloin has the most flavour apparentlt...but I love a fillet with a crusty coating.....****d in salt to farden the outside?

I have been on the hawksmoor site all day looking at the steak and lobster. Im not eating meat and seafood and stuff, basically a vegan, for the next five week but as soon as its over - I AM EATING A fudgeIN COW AT HAWKSMOOR.

Back