• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Tour

Nexus1967

Noé Pamarot
With the prospect of us getting a new stadium sometime soon, my son has treated me to a stadium tour this sunday. It`s one of those things I`ve been wanting to do for years but never got round doing. Now what I would like to know is what is parking like near the ground on a non match day?

When I go to matches i park a fair way away and take a 15-20 minute walk to the ground, but on sunday I`ll drive right up to the ground, but does anyone know if there are any restrictions in force in say Park lane or the Paxton Rd on a sunday non match day?

Cheers

Not sure tbh I'd be tempted to ring the Irish centre and ask them
Possibility of parking there just mention you drink there match days or if not(assuming there are restrictions) just park in sainsburys

When we did the tour we parked at the ground in front of the West Stand reception. Might be worth giving the Club a ring if ita okay to do with it being classed as a Matchday (albiet an away game)?

same as above we also parked in the main West stand carpark - Make sure you ask to use/see the referees changing room/toilet and leave them a steaming present , very childish but will make you feel better ;O)

When we did the tour we parked at the ground in front of the West Stand reception. Might be worth giving the Club a ring if ita okay to do with it being classed as a Matchday (albiet an away game)?

Who are we playing on Sunday then? 2 games in 2 days will be tough on Ledleys knees, wonder if he'll play both?

I've parked in the residential area around Northumberland Park (the street) before, actually an OK area and within comfortable walking distance. Safe enough, at least for Tottenham.

Who are we playing on Sunday then? 2 games in 2 days will be tough on Ledleys knees, wonder if he'll play both?

I've parked in the residential area around Northumberland Park (the street) before, actually an OK area and within comfortable walking distance. Safe enough, at least for Tottenham.

#-o Total misread by me there, dont know why I thought it read today?

Thanks for the replies, I think that on a sunday on a non match day there will not be any restriction for parking nearby.
Cant believe how much I am looking forward to it! looking at the score from Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the mo I hope we do the biz against QPR later as I wont be so happy tomorrow if we dont beat them
COYS

Back