• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Squad for 2015-16 season

Squad size = 27
U21 = 6
HG = 9
Non-HG = 12

Of the 9 HG players, 6 are club grown.
Of the 6 U21s, 5 are HG with 4 of those being club grown.

the squad already looks very streamlined. The majority of the deadwood gone, youngsters promoted, two or three attacking additions and we are good to go

Squad size = 27
U21 = 6
HG = 9
Non-HG = 12

Of the 9 HG players, 6 are club grown.
Of the 6 U21s, 5 are HG with 4 of those being club grown.

We've done well - this time last year we were carrying 35 players and having to loan out 8 of them.

Interesting, though not surprising, that Winks, Onomah and McGee make the squad, but Veljkovic, Oduwa and Coulthrist don't (presumably to be loaned)

Average squad age is 23.78:

Michel Vorm 31
Roberto Soldado 30
Hugo Lloris 28
Jan Vertonghen 28
Mousa Dembele 28
Federico Fazio 28
Toby Alderweireld 26
Nacer Chadli 26
Kyle Walker 25
Danny Rose 25
Kieran Trippier 24
Andros Townsend 24
Ryan Mason 24
Tom Carroll 23
Erik Lamela 23
Christian Eriksen 23
DeAndre Yedlin 22
Harry Kane 22
Alex Pritchard 22
Ben Davies 22
Kevin Wimmer 22

Eric Dier 21
Nabil Bentaleb 20
Dele Alli 19
Harry Winks 19
Luke McGee 19
Josh Onomah 18

New signings Toby Alderweireld, Kieran Trippier and Kevin Wimmer have taken numbers 4, 16 and 27 respectively, while Dele Alli has been allocated number 20.

A number of players have elected to change their squad numbers from last season.

Nabil Bentaleb will wear number 6, Ryan Mason moves to number 8 and Harry Kane will take number 10.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/squad-numbers-070815/
That's messing. My youngest boy just got his Kane shirt with the number 18 on it. How hard would it have been to warn people these numbers were going to change. Complaint incoming.

That's messing. My youngest boy just got his Kane shirt with the number 18 on it. How hard would it have been to warn people these numbers were going to change. Complaint incoming.
Im pretty sure the club shop will change that? is it the new shirt?

They did say the numbers weren't settled yet, you plum. Who buys a shirt before the numbers come out?

They did say the numbers weren't settled yet, you plum. Who buys a shirt before the numbers come out?
I didn't buy it. It was a present from his aunt. I'll tell her she's a plum for you next time I see her.

And apparently "they" didn't say anything.

Lucky Eriksen didn't decide to change

CLrBk7fUEAAOsuh.jpg

Kaboul
Chiriches
Capoue
Paulinho
Stambouli
Holtby
Soldado
Fredericks
Hall
Khumalo
Ceballos
Friedel
Archer

That's 13 senior players we've permanently shifted this summer so far!

With possibly another 4 to come (Ade, Lennon, Fazio, Carroll)

Kaboul
Chiriches
Capoue
Paulinho
Stambouli
Holtby
Soldado
Fredericks
Hall
Khumalo
Ceballos
Friedel
Archer

And not one f*ck is given. What a crop of sh'ite, bar one or two.

Kaboul
Chiriches
Capoue
Paulinho
Stambouli
Holtby
Soldado
Fredericks
Hall
Khumalo
Ceballos
Friedel
Archer

Wow, that's a pretty mediocre list.

Ultimately, we are probably looking to be signing a DM and Berahino before the window shuts. Get rid of Ade, Lennon, Fazio (I like the guy, but for the sake of trimming the squad) and one of Townsend or Carroll and we will probably be set.

Ultimately, we are probably looking to be signing a DM and Berahino before the window shuts. Get rid of Ade, Lennon, Fazio (I like the guy, but for the sake of trimming the squad) and one of Townsend or Carroll and we will probably be set.

Along those lines, this would be my semi-realistic ideal 25 come September:

--------------------Lloris
--------------------Vorm

Walker-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose
--Trippier--Wimmer--Dier--Davies

------------Bentaleb----Mason
--------------CM----------Alli

---Lamela-------Eriksen----Berahinho
--Townsend---Pritchard----Chadli

-------------------Kane
-------------------N’Jie

+ McGee, Winks, Onomah, (and Veljkovic, if we don't loan him)

Back