• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

That's nice...when was that? 17 months ago. He's been atrocious so naturally we had to change it up.

Given his qualities, I'm surprised we haven't played Lennon as a right back. That way his defensive shift would actually have a bit more meaning.

Chadli and Rose have had a good partnership going from the little we have seen of them together so hopefully that is in good flow today. I hope we haven't rushed Rose back and he doesn't go off injured or get angry at the littlest of things.

Bentlab and Eriksen has potential with Sandro sitting behind. Both like to pass quickly first time so hopefully we see some good passing and moving from the both of them. I just hope they can be clever enough to spot runs from Chadli, Townsend and Adebayor.

I hope Andros really feeds me some humble pie today, but my GHod he's awful.

Andros is usually one of the most reliable players vs the big teams. Our motm vs Chelski (at the lane) and gooners earlier this season...i have faith in him (Ghastli is another matter).

I hope Andros really feeds me some humble pie today, but my GHod he's awful.
Agreed he's ****e

Couple hours until glory glory meltdown. Even when we were **** I looked forward to this game but gotta say I'm not fussed by it today

Andros is usually one of the most reliable players vs the big teams. Our motm vs Chelski (at the lane) and gooners earlier this season...i have faith in him (Ghastli is another matter).

He was good in the first half of the Chelsea game, knew when to release the ball etc. but I'd give man of the match to Dembele in that game if I am honest with you.
He was okay against Arsenal, I thought the whole team were poor to be fair, but he was a genuine bright spark in the team, always willing to take on his man.

Quite unbelievable how poor that team is. Shocking really to fall so far so fast.

Its really just a case of gritting the teeth, hacking it until the end of the season and hoping that a miracle occurs in pre-season and we start the next with something resembling a football team (complete with tactics and everything oooooohhhhh).

I thought Soldado not starting the EL game during the week meant he'd be starting today. Nope. Very annoyed that he's had no playing time since his goal.

Quite unbelievable how poor that team is. Shocking really to fall so far so fast.

Its really just a case of gritting the teeth, hacking it until the end of the season and hoping that a miracle occurs in pre-season and we start the next with something resembling a football team (complete with tactics and everything oooooohhhhh).

I honestly dont think our players are that bad. Most of them were good at their previous teams and/or international....that havent become poor players overnight. We just lack a system. Arsenal on the contrary have reasonable players but play way above their sum-of-the-parts because Wenger has installed a system over the last 10-20 years which means players can slot in and out without disrupting the team much

My only problems with the selection are Kaboul (Complete liability) and Townsend (done nothing to deserve a start).

I like Bentaleb and Sandro in the middle. Eriksen is gonna be so much better not stuck out wide. I suspect he'll be droping deep and using that space to make things happen.
Chadli deserves his start.

My only problems with the selection are Kaboul (Complete liability) and Townsend (done nothing to deserve a start).

I like Bentaleb and Sandro in the middle. Eriksen is gonna be so much better not stuck out wide. I suspect he'll be droping deep and using that space to make things happen.

Would you have preferred Fryers at centre half over Kaboul?

You wanted us to go 2 up top against Gooners or Chelski?

well we were ultra defensive against Chels and got done 4-0. The problem is that we dont have enough goals from the midfielders, so for us imo we need to play 2 forwards, Ade and Soldado. The formation doesnt have to be 442, it can be 4132, 4312, 4321 with Ade dropping off a bit to support Eriksen for example......but we need more of a threat up top

how does Chadli deserve a start and not Townsend??....both have been ignored under TS so far

Back