• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Apologies, I thought you were in favour of getting him out the club, my mistake.
So what if people were, the fans don't pull any triggers....if you wanna point score fine but don't try and reinvent the game

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Switched off.

Going to spend the rest of the afternoon with the kids rather than let Spurs ruin my mood

all the best for those continuing!

The Conte comments are slightly laughable because it doesn't matter what we all think, he made his role untenable, just because what he said gave some fans a hard on doesn't change that. Nor does the fact he didn't wanna come back

Regardless, it wasn't the fans that caused his end so let's not allow the tribalism to pretend it was

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He was still right, really don't see how anyone can say anything different.

And when I say Dier makes a hospital pass at least once every game some people have tried to say they've never noticed. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He's tragic with the ball at his feet....he's tragic with the ball away from his feet as well. [emoji31]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Back