• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Skippy seems to be featuring in a lot of the PR stuff on the tour - I take it to mean he's going to play a big part in the season. Injury / form permitting.

Skippy seems to be featuring in a lot of the PR stuff on the tour - I take it to mean he's going to play a big part in the season. Injury / form permitting.
There's probably a load of old 'one of our own' merchandise that needs to be shifted from the megastore ;)

Ange was saying some good things about Sarr, Skipp and Udogie recently. But then again he seems to be saying the whole group is amazing so we will have to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks I guess.

All these training line-ups seems to be trending to a relatively consistent first 11.

From looking at the line-ups, the main position in question is who is the 3rd midfielder alongside Bisouma and Maddison.

Good that we seem to be playing a relatively settled 11 though, particularly given the system is new.

Obviously if we sign a CB (or two), you'd expect them to replace Davies and further exacerbated by Ange's comments today about Davies being a LB rather than a CB (also indicates that Dier, Tanganga, Rodon, Sanchez arent preferred players of him giving he's playing someone who he views as a LB ahead of them)

All these training line-ups seems to be trending to a relatively consistent first 11.

From looking at the line-ups, the main position in question is who is the 3rd midfielder alongside Bisouma and Maddison.

Good that we seem to be playing a relatively settled 11 though, particularly given the system is new.

Obviously if we sign a CB (or two), you'd expect them to replace Davies and further exacerbated by Ange's comments today about Davies being a LB rather than a CB (also indicates that Dier, Tanganga, Rodon, Sanchez arent preferred players of him giving he's playing someone who he views as a LB ahead of them)

Haha certainly got a shirts v skins vibe.

We can now confirm our team to face Lion City Sailors in Singapore, as we take on our second pre-season friendly today (Wednesday 26 July 12:30uk).

Also taking charge of his second game as our Head Coach following the cancellation of Sunday's clash with Leicester City, Ange Postecoglou has made four changes to the side that started our 3-2 defeat to West Ham United in Perth, Australia, last Tuesday.

Ben Davies and Destiny Udogie come into our backline for Japhet Tanganga and Sergio Reguilon while Pape Matar Sarr starts in midfield in place of Oliver Skipp. Meanwhile, Heung-Min Son also comes in for his first start under Ange with Manor Solomon taking his place amongst our substitutes.

Don't forget, you can watch this game live on SPURSPLAY - subscribe now to watch...

Here's our starting XI and substitutes in full...

Starting XI: Vicario; Porro, Romero, Davies, Udogie; Sarr, Bissouma, Maddison; Kulusevski, Kane (c), Son

Substitutes: Austin, Royal, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Devine, Lo Celso, White, Perisic, Solomon, Richarlison

First 11 getting quite consistent in selection, though DM role up for grabs and the CB weakness screams out looking at both the team and bench

Anyone know if Gil is injured?

This happened yesterday at a sponsors session in Singapore. The guy slipped on the arsenal shirt last minute. Troublemaker...
6add5319df3c389a9552a0dc091826f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Whats up with Ndombele? He was featured in the double training session videos...

As speculated by many of us, my guess is that his lack of willingness to run and work hard, even when we have the ball, isn't likely to fit in with Ange's high intensity approach

Dreadful attitude, lazy, overpaid and can't ever play 90 minutes because he's not fit enough!!

But you probably weren't asking that question....

Coys

Given what is reported in the press I wouldn't start Kane...

Unless he's committed for the season surely it's better to play without him and try and get more out of Richarlison....

Given what is reported in the press I wouldn't start Kane...

Unless he's committed for the season surely it's better to play without him and try and get more out of Richarlison....

I wouldnt base team selections on press speculation!!

Probably also confirms that Bayern haven't tabled any offer which is close to our expectations, whereas with Sanchez he's halfway out of the door hence not involved

Back