• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Sadly I will be watching on TV. My intention was to go. Unfortunately the return airfares plus a hotel for a night was more than I was willing to pay. I wish i still lived in perth best city in oz.

What's Perth like? How's it differ from Sydney or Melbourne etc.?

On a tenuously related question, I’m going to be in Hong Kong for the first weekend of the season. Anyone been out there and know how easy it will be to find coverage of games?

On a tenuously related question, I’m going to be in Hong Kong for the first weekend of the season. Anyone been out there and know how easy it will be to find coverage of games?

Big following and supporters club in Hong Kong. Their usual pub closed at the end of last season and I’m not sure where they’ll meet this season but definitely worth joining them. Brentford will be prime time on a Sunday night.

What's Perth like? How's it differ from Sydney or Melbourne etc.?

I live in Perth, and I'd say it's more laid-back and relaxed compared to Sydney/Melbourne. I look at those cities as similar to London with more traffic, more people and all of the other things that come with a major city.

Someone on the OzSpurs Facebook group posted this mural that is being worked on in Perth.

358446012_10160888777955917_1518744627159314338_n.jpg

The Promoter of the Tiger Cup would like to advise that due to the Korean leg of the AS Roma tour no longer proceeding as planned, AS Roma are unable to travel to Singapore and participate in the match against Tottenham Hotspur.

We are pleased to confirm that Tottenham Hotspur will still play in Singapore in a match against Singapore Premier League team Lion City Sailors in the Tiger Cup as part of the Singapore Festival of Football Driven by CDG Zig alongside Liverpool FC, FC Bayern Munich and Leicester City FC.

£60 to see Spurs v Lion City Sailors in pre-season.

Agreed, top class that. Press Shift and comma to slow down to 0.25 speed.

When I watch professionals play, I always feel that they could be doing more of that kind of thing. You know in a tight match when players seem unable to find a way past a man, pleeease just try crazy things like that.

Don’t take much to please you does it? You see kids doing things like that in the park.

For those fans in oz 60 minutes on 9 have an interview with ange on sunday. Preview below worth watching just for the end

Last edited:
Back