• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

not bad generally from England, baines must be ****ed off though, put a few good balls in and no one is attacking them

The old guard of Lampard and Gerrard really does suck, they seem to have a horse's view of the field.

The fact that Andros is starting is the only reason I'm watching this. Come on son!!!

yep im flicking between that and a cracking denmark v italy match

was at a mates earlier for latvia v lithunia people from both countries there and my GHod they ****ing love to drink those people

He has the belief in his abilities, he's not flash in the pan. He's been doing his best since the youths. As a local lad, a Spurs supporter we need to give him as much support as possible. I'd love a local lad to really make it.

All down to Andros!!!!!!

WHY CANT I GET CAPS?

Has Rooney got a *** behind his left ear? Stupid card for Walker. That effects AT, Roy said he like combo and Walker now misses next game.
F a g is a bad word here, now!

Last edited:
He has the belief in his abilities, he's not flash in the pan. He's been doing his best since the youths. As a local lad, a Spurs supporter we need to give him as much support as possible. I'd love a local lad to really make it.

I'm with you on this.

He has shown a resilience, toughness and mental strength that I did not think he had a season or so ago...hats of to him...I love to see youth come steaming through, and yes, how nice to see him delivering, albeit with vim and vigor more than anything else. I agree with whoever it was that said he just needs the first one to fly in and he's sorted...

Great back heel from Sturridge. Game over.

I hope Roy perseveres with Andros for the next game.

Lampard shoots and misses target shock!!

What is Walker doing on the left?

Last edited:
Back