• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs memorabilia

A couple of hundred match worn shirts dating back to the late 70s. From Perryman and Hoddle, Gascoigne and Lineker, Mabbutt, Sheringham, Ginola etc. One day I'll find a way to put the best ones on show.

A couple of hundred match worn shirts dating back to the late 70s. From Perryman and Hoddle, Gascoigne and Lineker, Mabbutt, Sheringham, Ginola etc. One day I'll find a way to put the best ones on show.

You can get £50-100 for those although like my David's shirt they're not authenticated so not sure they'd get much.

You can get £50-100 for those although like my David's shirt they're not authenticated so not sure they'd get much.

There's a massive market for Spurs match shirts from the 80s and earlier. More like £500 to £1,000 for big name players from the mid 80s or older.

Those were the days when there were only a handfull of each shirt made per 1-11 shirt numbers. Modern shirts are worth far less.

There's a massive market for Spurs match shirts from the 80s and earlier. More like £500 to £1,000 for big name players from the mid 80s or older.

Those were the days when there were only a handfull of each shirt made per 1-11 shirt numbers. Modern shirts are worth far less.

If they're authenticated mate. How can you prove to a buyer they're real match shirts? Just saying.

If they're authenticated mate. How can you prove to a buyer they're real match shirts? Just saying.

Look at them as antiques rather than as items of clothing. The shirts the players wear have always been different to the shirts sold to the public. The more modern a shirt is, the less difference between the two which is another reason why anything later than say 2000 is worth less - they're easier to fake.

Once you know the construction of the shirt is techically correct, is it the right size for the player concerned? Then you need to check out the seller's story and decide whether it's believable enough to put cash behind it.

Plenty of fakes around, but the people who are serious collectors know enough to authenticate themselves.

Do you think? He mentioned current/recent players in the post.

Does Jennings have a bad rep?
Ahh yes, I seemed to have overlooked that bit. Since he said 'British' so I would assume it would be Robbie Keane. I know someone who used to work in the Spurs lounges and she told me a few stories about Keane that would point towards such an attitude.

Oh, Pat's alright - just seems quite miserable most of the time lol. I've met him quite a few times, perhaps I was being a bit harsh on him!

I've got a Champions League ball, signed by the entire Spurs UCL squad. Authenticated with certificates etc. In a little plastic cube to protect it.
Almost lost my marriage at the time, but now it has pride of place in the living room.

(Also have a Chris Judd signed Carlton Football Club jumper that he signed saying "Hi Chris, all the best, Chris Judd #5) , but I don't imagine too many people on here give two bricks about AFL \o/).

Far too much Spurs Memorabilia to list here but pride of place goes to a framed set of 13 Spurs players photographs from the 1920-21 season, including a group shot of the squad with the FA Cup.

They were originally my Grandfathers, who saw them beat Wolves in the Cup Final...

A1071.jpg

...the individual shots show the players in plain lillywhite shirts, while the group photo shows the players with the c0ckerel on the shirts, which made its first appearance in the 1921 FA Cup Final.

Last edited:
I've got a Champions League ball, signed by the entire Spurs UCL squad. Authenticated with certificates etc. In a little plastic cube to protect it.
Almost lost my marriage at the time, but now it has pride of place in the living room.

(Also have a Chris Judd signed Carlton Football Club jumper that he signed saying "Hi Chris, all the best, Chris Judd #5) , but I don't imagine too many people on here give two bricks about AFL \o/).

I do, go you Bluebaggers. Don't think Malthouse is the answer and I still think we need a power forward. Waite and Walker are undersized.

Far too much Spurs Memorabilia to list here but pride of place goes to a framed set of 13 Spurs players photographs from the 1920-21 season, including a group shot of the squad with the FA Cup.

They were originally my Grandfathers, who saw them beat Wolves in the Cup Final...

A1071.jpg

...the individual shots show the players in plain lillywhite shirts, while the group photo shows the players with the c0ckerel on the shirts, which made its first appearance in the 1921 FA Cup Final.

Now that is a quailty piece of memorabilia. Its not only got a nice collection of pictures to remember a significant piece of Spurs history, it has a family connection.

P.S. It would make a nice avatar.

Last edited:
Think our window of opportunity is closed, or at leadt closing fast. Keeping a fit 28-30 core players will help. Need full seasons from Jamo, Waitey, Kruez, Carrazzo, Murph, Hampson - our injuries last year to top tier players was worse than Spurs!!

Back