• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs memorabilia

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
What original items do you own? I collect programmes. Got every home game from 1992-1997 and in the process of buying more.

Incidentally, as I've mentioned before my mum went on a few dates with our once kit manager (and legend of the lane btw) Roy Reyland. He gave me Edgar Davids shirt from a home game against Emirates Marketing Project from 2007 I think (Can look up date) not signed or authenticated. Worth much do you reckon?

Would the premier league logo prove its not just a normal shirt??

My mate has 650 Spurs badges and 150 scarves!

I have the Bale signed Hotspur mag
A 'life membership' card of the original supporter club (cost 18 quid in 1977)
Perhaps the things that mean the most to me are the two progammes I got signed by some players after away games vs Bristol Rovers and Mansfield.
The payers used to drink in the White Hart after away games and when the coaches dropped us off we would go in there and get autographs and have a little chat if they were in the mood.

Autographs include
Perryman
Hoddle
McNabb
K.Osgood
P.Taylor
I.Moores
Pratt
T.Naylor (of course!)

Great memories.

Signed pennant from 2010 team
Signed 125 half and half shirt (By the team from the Villa match)
Garth Crooks' match shirt circa 1981

I have a spurs v benicia semi final programme. Lots of programmes really, and a lot of shirts. Oddly a few are missing, 2001 Adidas home for example.

signed Jimmy greaves picture saying "to Chris, best wishes"

his grandaughter was going out with one of my brothers mates so got him to get it for me.

fake Teddy Sheringham autograph on the away 94/95 kit which was signed by me. probably doesnt count.

Perhaps the things that mean the most to me are the two progammes I got signed by some players after away games vs Bristol Rovers and Mansfield.

I have a handful of items signed by members of the current/recent squad, that I personally obtained the signatures on. However, they sadly don't have the kind of 'meaning' to me that you might think, primarily because the players gave the autographs so grudgingly! One (British) player in particular sticks in my mind - I actually regret the fact that I didn't tell him 'not to bother', he was so arsey about it.

I've also witnessed several of our players refusing to give autographs.

Maybe I've just caught them at bad times, but in my general experience, they aren't the cheeriest bunch of souls!

Took down my Spurs flag to Baltimore and got it signed by the whole squad (excluding Benny :( ) Really looks sharp think I may frame it but will cost me a mint probably

I have a handful of items signed by members of the current/recent squad, that I personally obtained the signatures on. However, they sadly don't have the kind of 'meaning' to me that you might think, primarily because the players gave the autographs so grudgingly! One (British) player in particular sticks in my mind - I actually regret the fact that I didn't tell him 'not to bother', he was so arsey about it.

I've also witnessed several of our players refusing to give autographs.

Maybe I've just caught them at bad times, but in my general experience, they aren't the cheeriest bunch of souls!

Spill....who is it?

Gazetto Dello Sport from the day after we lost 4-3 to Inter

that's it lol

got a box of programmes my Dad saved from between the 70's - 90's, must be a couple of hundred at least. Uefa Cup final v Wolves there and a few obscure friendly games loads of Man Utd away a couple of complete seasons - oh and a World Cup 66 final one as well

Official handbooks for 62-63, 63-64, 64-65, 67-68, 68-69, 70-71 and 72-73. May also still have 60-61 somewhere in my chaotic loft.

Well, my most prized possession is my 1986-87 Hummel shirt, the one with the chevrons. But I've also got a mug and scarf from the same season, also with the chevron design, I have a feeling they might be worth a bit. Retired the mug a few years ago and insisted it went in my mums display cabinet!

Met the first team squad at an open training session in 1988, got all autographs including Gazza, Waddle and Venables - all real heroes to me. Also got a programme autographed by Clive Allen from aSpurs Roadshow event in August 1986, just before he got 49 goals in a season :)

I've got every home shirt since, 86-87, and most of the away, a model of White Hart Lane, a signed Gary Mabbutt shirt, and my most prized posession, 'laced' Spurs football.

I've got tonnes of programmes (home and away), about 10 scarves and quite a few shirts. Am looking to get all the home shirts, all it takes is to source two or so a season and eventually the collection builds up.

Signed Jimmy Graeves shirt which I have framed and a signed Gazza photograph which I keep meaning to get framed.

The Greavsie one I got personally when he was doing his touring and flogging replica 60's shirts and made a nice frame for it, the Gazza one I got from siblings for a birthday. My brother has a signed Hoddle shirt also.

I have programmes from every cup final we have been in, domestic and european since 1981, all FA Cup semi finals since 1991 plus the programmes from Bill Nicholson's testomonial against Fiorentina, Spurs-DC United charity game, the 125year anniversary game against Villa. All of them pretty much are in near perfect condition. I have also bought programmes from more or less every fixture I have been home and away so my collection in relation to that stretches back to around 1999. I also kept 99% of the ticket stubs I have had too from around 1999.

I have a few shirts that I have managed to get signed by players when they have been at the ground/club shop. 1999/2000 away shirt signed by Chris Perry, Goran Bunjevcevic, Teddy Sheringham and Luke Young. Official 1993-1995 Home shirt with official Mabbutt umbro printing on the back, managed to get it signed by him at a book signing a couple of years ago.

Got both Carling cup final shirts from 07-08 and 08-09 signed by a number of players - Jenas, Dos Santos, Modric, Pavlyuchenko, Corluka, Cudicini and Keane with the 08-09 one being an official shirt version with cup final embroidery.

Outside of that I have a few autobiographies signed by the players concerned: Martin Peters, Les Ferdinand, Martin Chivers with a couple of others that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Back