• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Brentford OMT

Must win and the goal difference is now very close between us and them. I hate to say it but i can see us being sexy today.

Must win and the goal difference is now very close between us and them. I hate to say it but i can see us being sexy today.

I dont think there's much chance of the GD situation changing, unless we get hammered at Anfield or Arse hammer one of their opponents.

Main reason being that we probably have to win the NLD. That means a 2 GD swing in our favour which if you add to our current GD lead of 6 plus assuming we win 3-4 of our games means that they need to win all their games comfortably:

2 (NLD) + 6 (lead) + 4 (1-0 wins) - 2 (say at Anfield) = 10

So they'd already have to win their other 4 games with at least 10 goal margin in total...and realistically if we our other 4 games, we'd likely win them by more than 4 goals in total

Small change but Lavinier was on the bench last week. This week its Scarlett and there's no clear RWB cover. Have to assume that Moura, Kulu or Bergwijn would shift there if needed

Brentford seem to be one of those annoying teams that like to win against teams like us just to prove a point. Like Brighton they will overload the midfield and be right in our faces. We have to create more, find the spaces and take our chances. Kane needs a goal, so we might yet see one of his 'special' free kicks go in off a defender. So my head says they will do a Brighton on us.... But today has been one with a lot of happy coincidences and pairs of magpies about. So my heart says we will win this 3-0. Son, Kane x2

C. O. Y. S

Like Brighton they will overload the midfield

Line-up doesnt suggest that though - playing 4-3-3 with Eriksen as one of the 3 midfielders.

I'd like to think this is a reassuring win, and frankly if we can't win this sort of game at a crunch time then we dont deserve 4th

wow! Won 5/5 with Eriksen starting. Hopefully with the gaps between games Conte will have a plan

They're missing a couple of their big defenders today, which isnt unhelpful

I think Royale is a decent right back, no more, but as a wingback he is poor
I have the same feeling when I see Royal. It is doubled by Sessegnon playing again. He looked like a scared high school freshman out there, on a few times this season. Tanganga is another one that gives me the sinking feeling. Doherty did it too, until a few games ago, when he started to play decent football. Gives me hope for the rest of them.

Back