• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sports on the 27th of December in England - nothing?

Daisuk

Les Medley
Heading to London on the 26th, staying for a few days. Could always spend the day being cultural, but would love to have the option of going to a sports event. There's no football on the 27th, and there doesn't seem to be any rugby either. Are there any other sports events going on anywhere in England on the 27th?

Preferably something you to go to a stadium to see! I guess it's the stadium that's the real draw. Not very interested in watching pub sports, I'm afraid. But thanks for the suggestion. :)

Tbh I think you will be stuck on the 27th with it being the Friday.

Dont even think there will be any Speedway on either. Have a feeling you might end up at the Cinema/Theatre.

You can watch me and several elderly relatives play jenga through my living room window.
Bring your own seats.

Went in Browns for the first time in ages a couple of days ago and they've really done it up..

Stock car racing on the 26th or the dogs on the 28th both at Wimbledon Stadium. Not much on the 27th though.

Stock car racing on the 26th or the dogs on the 28th both at Wimbledon Stadium. Not much on the 27th though.

Good call.

Quite like a night at Harlow dogs when we're down at Enfield, makes a nice change feom going to the Odeon

Shame, I always remembered the seediness of the place

To be honest I quite like how it is now, but there was something nice about the seediness..

The Griffin has a lot of the same girls and last time I went the decor was more like a working men's club. You could try there instead.

This company also has a third venue now, 5 mins walk from Browns. Business must be good.

The raised seating area is actually now a VIP/champagne area lol

Do you need to be a high-roller/actual vip/make a reservation to go up there?

I tend to go in before 5 for the happy hour prices, it's quieter and starting off the night in Browns does actually make more sense to me than ending up there.. Which is probably why nobody gave two hoots I was sitting in the posh seats..

Back