• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spanish doping - has the lid come off?

I wonder if proven true - can they 'remove' trophies won by clubs, much like they did with Armstrong?

One club in particular comes to mind . . .

No, not Real Madrid CF

[video=youtube;CrPfj4QIqs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrPfj4QIqs4[/video]

I don't defend that, but it's not like Mourinho, Pepe, Carvalho, Ramos and the rest of Real Madrid are squeaky clean are they?

And the story is SPANISH DOPING. Surely that would imply more than one team is guilty? Don't Real have plenty of Spanish players?

Last edited:
Yes, but there has been one club in particular which has raked the trophies in the last 6-8 years or so :)

And who won the league last season Arc? Barca only won one trophy. Just admit it, you can't hack it that Barca have been a phenomal side over the past 5 years.

Hence my hope the truth (if any) would come out and shine through the shadows

It seems we can now enjoy the long dark BBQ of Australian sports soul.

Did anyone see the pic of Nadal on his return from his latest repair. Cruised to tournament victory, muscles like Schwarzenegger. Blatant as.

Last edited:
I posted it in the match fixing thread but probably should go in here. Big news in Aus at the moment.

All sporting codes said to be rife with drugs and match fixing. Injecting cow blood, peptides etc. some clubs could have their whole squad suspended.

Even cricket too, tho it's a strange definition of performance ENHANCING drugs.

Or Madrid just pay the money, and possibly a little extra for the inconvenience, and he keeps quiet.

The smoke has been there all the time - Fuentes, links of Spanish athletes with the Armstrong's dubious dope doctor. The recent trial focused on cyclists and evidence about other athletes was excluded. Plus Real Madrid have influence in a way that no English club does.

I do not believe Barcelonas current philosophy can sustain and evolve without performance enhancing drugs.

To me, Tiki taka is nothing but Cruyffs 70s total football artificially stimulated for the modern day.

It's a bleeding shame.

Back