• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Thing is, and this isn't based on todays terrible display I'm not sure how much longer he will feasibly be a first team starter for us under Ange.

He definitely isn't a CF, and even on the left these days he is nowhere near what he used to be. Earlier in the season he had a lot of anonymous displays on the left - He's lost a bit of pace, and Ange likes his wingers to play in a way that doesn't particular suit his style.

Not writing him off as a player at all, and yes we all know he's still scoring goals to a decent number. But if Ange is here for the long haul, I'd question for how long he remains in his plans for the first eleven....
I love Sonny but seeing him out-paced by Cher was alarming to say the least

The moment he had some space on the ball he had time to turn and played a brilliant pass with the outside of the boot, that was his only positive contribution for the entire time he was on the pitch, as far as I remember.
He has been poor since he came back from Asia
He doesn’t suit this system as a CF
Not sure he will work as a winger either as we develop

Abysmal the last 3 games
So many times him being weak and losing the ball has cost us either chances or goals
I don't want to see him interviewed blaming other players either, like he has done a few times in the past. I want him to own his performances and get better.. ASAP.

I don't want to see him interviewed blaming other players either, like he has done a few times in the past. I want him to own his performances and get better.. ASAP.
He can’t
It’s not his fault he isn’t a CF
But his lack of aggression and timid was is inexcusable

He can still do a lot better than he has done as a CF. Sure it's not his primary position, but as you say his lack of presence at the moment is inexcusable.
For me it’s an impact sub
Proper quote his goal scored record which was decent but his game play is horrendous
Reminds me of when i said last year that Hugo was our biggest issue but I was told that was wrong

Not saying I wouldn’t sign another CF but Son is still by far our best forward and to suggest he’s the biggest issue of our front line is wrong IMO.

Not saying I wouldn’t sign another CF but Son is still by far our best forward and to suggest he’s the biggest issue of our front line is wrong IMO.
I know

You have said it loads but even you can see today he was woeful

The ball sticks with him about once every ten touches

You referred to his gaols but he ain’t scoring those important goals currently unless it’s a double deflection vs Luton

The guys been quality for us. He really excelled once Poch left and he we had negative managers which meant he would be playing counter attacking. He really really looks uncomfortable being asked to play in a team that keeps the ball

He would be brilliant for United

He has been poor since he came back from Asia
He doesn’t suit this system as a CF
Not sure he will work as a winger either as we develop
He has been so fukking poor that last month he was nominated for premier league player of the month. It appears you are losing your grip with reality.

We need Richarlison back in the middle and Son back on the left. I think we'd've been better with Veliz these last couple of games than this current unbalanced trio

He has been so fukking poor that last month he was nominated for premier league player of the month. It appears you are losing your grip with reality.
Am I
Or is the player of the month thing a sham
Ange got nominated too and it’s not been a great month if we’re honest

Am I
Or is the player of the month thing a sham
Ange got nominated too and it’s not been a great month if we’re honest
Funny thing, a couple of weeks ago he became our 5th highest goal scorer, no mention of what a poor player he had become anywhere to be seen. Get a fukking grip.

Funny thing, a couple of weeks ago he became our 5th highest goal scorer, no mention of what a poor player he had become anywhere to be seen. Get a fukking grip.

And I’ve not said he is a poor player
That’s the over reaction that I get when I comment
What I’ve said, clearly, is he can’t play Ange ball as a CF and I’m not sure he will as a wide player as the team evolves.
So where have I said he is a poor player? He needs space and room
You don’t get that with a team that plays high and keeps the ball. You do get that in a conte counter sticking system. Two very different ways of playing that suit some and not others. Doesn’t make someone poor

Back