• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Nice performance today from him.

Would sell in the summer to Saudi and buy Sesko. That is what a clever club would do.
I'm usually of the same train of thought. Sell whilst at a high point just before the tail off and reinvest but I dunno I think Son is tailing off any further (he already has done) and now he his game is adapted to playing striker I think we have some years in for deffo. If we were selling a striker I'd rather it be Richie then Son, and then reinvest that money into a younger prospect like a Sesko.

I'm usually of the same train of thought. Sell whilst at a high point just before the tail off and reinvest but I dunno I think Son is tailing off any further (he already has done) and now he his game is adapted to playing striker I think we have some years in for deffo. If we were selling a striker I'd rather it be Richie then Son, and then reinvest that money into a younger prospect like a Sesko.

I would love to see the breakdown of how much Son makes us in merchandise and ticket sales (and another trip to Korea in the upcoming summer). I imagine we'd be looking at some huge figures that, combined with his on-pitch performances, mean it would have to be a ridiculously big transfer fee to make it worth selling him.

Plus he's a club legend. I hope he stays at Spurs for the rest of his career.

No it isn't. I'm in asia at the moment. He is huge out here. Not only is he a good player but he bring a huge amount of support with him. We keep him as long as possible.
This. He's worth keeping for his commercial/supporting appeal alone. Pretty sure he'll end up in a club ambassador role for us at some point, at least if he retires with us.

This. He's worth keeping for his commercial/supporting appeal alone. Pretty sure he'll end up in a club ambassador role for us at some point, at least if he retires with us.

Last week was a 15:00 game. Loads on. Went into a bar in hua hin and asked if they were going to put the spurs game on? Ofcourse we love son. Liverpool and utd still more support. But loads of thais support spurs now. Was in a bar last night with some koreans watching the game.

First time i came out here (1999). Hardly any supported spurs. Just the ferlangs.

If we can win a couple of trophies can see us exploding.

Last week was a 15:00 game. Loads on. Went into a bar in hua hin and asked if they were going to put the spurs game on? Ofcourse we love son. Liverpool and utd still more support. But loads of thais support spurs now. Was in a bar last night with some koreans watching the game.

First time i came out here (1999). Hardly any supported spurs. Just the ferlangs.

If we can win a couple of trophies can see us exploding.
I'm not trying to be aggy as the kids would say. But I would like to know how the club monetize that.

I'm guessing it is just shirt sales.

Cool. How much money we make on that and how does it help us when he goes 7 games without scoring.

Stop being a troll. He's 4th top goal scorer in the league this season, even though he's played a lot of games on the wing. We make more money from sales than we pay him in wages.

You think you're funny. But it justs comes across as a bit sad.

I don't think he's tailed off much so far. Looked like it last season, but now we know he was playing with an injury. He's not good stuck out on the touchline or facing the wrong way under pressure, but that's never been his strength. Still quick, works hard consistently. Looks back to his usual self to me

He will drop off at some point, but he seems a very good pro and didn't break through ridiculously early, hasn't been plagued with injuries.

If we get a ridiculous offer for him we probably should consider it, but other than that we should just look to keep him imo. Even when his physical attributes start declining for real he's probably still going to be a lethal finisher. Experienced, seems very much respected and loved within the club.

Stop being a troll. He's 4th top goal scorer in the league this season, even though he's played a lot of games on the wing. We make more money from sales than we pay him in wages.

You think you're funny. But it justs comes across as a bit sad.
I don't think I'm funny. You gave your opinion and I have mine. I worry if you pick players on their commercial potential ahead of playing ability.

Don't think you should run a sport team like that, difference or opinion.

Back