• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

The question is what problem does he have with his knee that has required extensive strapping over the last few games. Anyone seen any indication of what it is?

Can't believe Jordan is going to the final. Norway, a very average team, beat them 6-0 back in September. But good to get Sonny back obviously.

I'm happy to have him back, such a shame he didn't win it though ☹️

This is going to be tough, I pray he will use it to our advantage... and is fighting fit real soon

Yeah we’re such arseholes for wanting what is best for Spurs

I think he deserves some sympathy, he gives his all for our club and is a great ambassador for us. Perhaps we should stop all our players representing their nations and ensure they don't get injured, might be a problem signing players who have ambitions of playing for their country, that may not be best for Spurs.

I wonder if they will sack Klinsmann now? Apparently they weren't impressed with him early on, lots of poor results and complaints that he was spending all his time in the US instead of being in Korea and Europe watching some of the players etc.

Back