• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son is a special talent and one we should be cherishing. Sure he fudges up at times but more often nowadays he opens up defences and helps us win matches we'd otherwise have drawn or lost.

What's more he entertains, he can get the pulse racing when taking on defenders and can occasionally come up with flashes of brilliance like that wonderful backheeled goal against Watford last season or his acrobatic strike yesterday.

We need to celebrate him more, talents like his do not come along every day.

Son is a special talent and one we should be cherishing. Sure he fudges up at times but more often nowadays he opens up defences and helps us win matches we'd otherwise have drawn or lost.

What's more he entertains, he can get the pulse racing when taking on defenders and can occasionally come up with flashes of brilliance like that wonderful backheeled goal against Watford last season or his acrobatic strike yesterday.

We need to celebrate him more, talents like his do not come along every day.

He is different to wat we have and that's why he is Glauber a she make she's less predictable and does his job

I like him but he needs to learn the art of the early cross. He does like to run with the ball a bit before he does anything. Good match yesterday though,

Lol

Mate seriously your autocorrect is one of the classics of this board. Please whatever you do, don't fix it!

Don't mess with the Glauber bird....

That was a autocorrect from player

As for him being a she.... he did kiss the players who celebrated with him the other day

I like Son. Sure he's been up and down this season but who in our team hasn't? He's our top scorer after Kane and we should play him on the left every week IMO. Honestly, fans like Spurs7891/Cyberdyne model 101 laud players like Lamela but Son is far more direct than him/Eriksen/Alli and he's got pace.

For those questioning Son, just look at his stats. And again, one octave higher this time ( ala Barry Davies) JUST LOOK AT HIS STATS.

Better than Coutimho, better than Firminho , better than Lalana.

Nuff said - methinks

For those questioning Son, just look at his stats. And again, one octave higher this time ( ala Barry Davies) JUST LOOK AT HIS STATS.

Nuff said - methinks

Really??? Would love to quote that to some Liverpool fans i know.. please post those figures here.

Ta:)

Nuff said - methinks

Stats like 0 tackles and 0 interceptions in his last 5 games for us?

When we are playing Arsenal, West Ham, Monaco and Chelsea we need our front players to do more than that.

That's Son's problem.

He's always good for a goal but so was Chadli.

When we are playing Arsenal, West Ham, Monaco and Chelsea we need our front players to do more than that.

That's Son's problem.

He works harder than Chadli. I'm still gutted we lost Chadli btw. You need players in the team who score not just grafters with no guile.

Last edited:

That's Son's problem.

I like Nacer and was sad to see him go, but I don't think that he's the player than Sonny is. Sonny is performing better than Chadli is now, but still has a good amount of developing to do — both as a player and within the league.

For example, Son is scoring a rate of 1 in 4 for us, compared to Chadli who is three years older and scored about 1 in 6. Also, Son has proven to be a much more effective impact sub and can change games with his pace and directness (see: the West Ham game). He's also a much more effective passer, as he almost has as many assists in one and a bit season than Nacer had over three years and 90 appearances.

He's certainly playing the Nacer role, but I think he does it much better. Plus, he's so much more fun to watch.

I like him but he needs to learn the art of the early cross. He does like to run with the ball a bit before he does anything. Good match yesterday though,
i don't believe the early cross is part of poch's game.
when it rarely comes in you don't find kane or janssen anywhere near the penalty box

Back