• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Just noticed SK are playing Saudi Arabia at 5:30 at Sid James Park.

Very very odd.

South american teams sometimes play in europe to save their players travelling. Obviously this will boost newcastles finances a bit. Although not sure they'll get a big crowd.

I believe it, because he’s so good, makes me wonder what Kane was playing at though as he is clearly better.

Must be all those dogbrick free kicks dragging Harry’s average down.

Credit to Sonny yesterday for how he celebrated with Richarlison at the end. Of course, as a captain it’ll be interesting to see how he does in adversity. But he acted like a proper captain yesterday because he was the one who was hooked for Richy and he still couldn’t have been happier for him. There’s a lot of pros who wouldn’t have been quite so supportive. Proper team player and no ego.

If you don’t love Sonny, you’re not capable of loving anyone…

Credit to Sonny yesterday for how he celebrated with Richarlison at the end. Of course, as a captain it’ll be interesting to see how he does in adversity. But he acted like a proper captain yesterday because he was the one who was hooked for Richy and he still couldn’t have been happier for him. There’s a lot of pros who wouldn’t have been quite so supportive. Proper team player and no ego.

If you don’t love Sonny, you’re not capable of loving anyone…
Leading by example. He's not just talking the talk he doing it. Other players might have been sulking due to being taken off at such a critical time. Instead Son celebrated like he scored and really pushed Richy to enjoy the goal as well.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We'll probably get 3 points deducted for a sub entering the field of play without wearing a training bib.

We'll probably get 3 points deducted for a sub entering the field of play without wearing a training bib.

I'm surprised he didn't get booked. Of all the yellow cards we got, this would surely be the most blatant? Terrible ref.

Back