• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Why isn't he here? fudging insane, and it aint the wedge.

Tbh, i don't think he wanted to be. A talent like him knows his days are numbered and he'd want to be playing higher than the Conference League is he amd when he does play....

Our job was to replace those finishes however...:mad:

Tbh, i don't think he wanted to be. A talent like him knows his days are numbered and he'd want to be playing higher than the Conference League is he amd when he does play....

Our job was to replace those finishes however...:mad:
He may have wanted to be here more if Jose hadn't stiffed him with the way we set up last season.
Don't mean to be bitter but Gareth Bale was a GHod and deserved so much more respect and still does.

He may have wanted to be here more if Jose hadn't stiffed him with the way we set up last season.
Don't mean to be bitter but Gareth Bale was a GHod and deserved so much more respect and still does.

Yeah, he might still be the best player we've ever had in the PL era...such a shame he scored all those goals last year for nothing (two of our draws converted to wins and we'd be playing in CL right now..sigh..)

Wow. The surprise to me is not just that I’d never thought of Son as being a prolific assister but also never thought Salah or Sterling passed that much either!

Liverpool fans bang on about Firmino being the glue for them but his goal record isn’t very good and Salah actually creates and assists more as shown by the table.

Son has definitely become a more rounded player in the last few years. I think it’s inaccurate to label him “streaky” as he tends to create even if he doesn’t score.

Liverpool fans bang on about Firmino being the glue for them but his goal record isn’t very good and Salah actually creates and assists more as shown by the table.

Son has definitely become a more rounded player in the last few years. I think it’s inaccurate to label him “streaky” as he tends to create even if he doesn’t score.
A player as direct as Son will more often than not be "streaky", depending on whether he's targeted by the defense or not. Remember the good times when Kane used to be targeted? If he went to the toilet, 3 players would follow him opening up acres of space.

And Son is smart and is looking for openings, not like say Lamela who would deliberately look for the largest clusters of players to dribble. A little exaggerated, but still. This will always be hot and cold. And he has absolutely become more rounded the last 2 seasons, Son of say 2018 would have probably have shot for the second assist against Villa.

Fair enough but personally just in enjoyment alone that brace to keep Leicester out of the Champions league was worth every penny.

I fudging loved it, just to see the faces of Vardy, Maddison and Rodgers. They already hate us, can you imagine how much more they do now??:D

Imagine if those goals had meant we had leapfrogged them into 4th though:mad::(

Back