• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Seriously? That south stand looks intimidating as fudge. Amazing.
Oh don’t get me wrong, the stand looks amazing. I was just responding to the twitter comment about 17k fans going bonkers, it didn’t seem like that to me in the footage, I was expecting scenes like when Crouch got the header away to Emirates Marketing Project with that comment!

Oh don’t get me wrong, the stand looks amazing. I was just responding to the twitter comment about 17k fans going bonkers, it didn’t seem like that to me in the footage, I was expecting scenes like when Crouch got the header away to Emirates Marketing Project with that comment!

It should be significantly improved atmosphere wise for city I believe

The atmosphere was always turgid against mediocre teams

Apologies for the shocking music, but it's hard not to love this guy. Such quality and largely underrated. One of my favourite Spurs players in a long time, hard to think of a player as consistent over the last few seasons.

Apologies for the shocking music, but it's hard not to love this guy. Such quality and largely underrated. One of my favourite Spurs players in a long time, hard to think of a player as consistent over the last few seasons.

Watching that video (with the sound off, natch) made me think three things...

1. If not for the misses and bad decisions, this guy would be truly world class. So much skill, so much touch. He's not far off. Love the guy.

2. HOW good is it to have two players, in Sonny and Kane, who you can trust to put it away when one on one with the keeper? Robbie Keane, I'm looking at you. Just need Moura and Sissoko to up their games.

3. Random one, this. How long has it been since anyone scored a bicycle kick for Spurs?

1. If not for the misses and bad decisions, this guy would be truly world class. So much skill, so much touch. He's not far off. Love the guy.

2. HOW good is it to have two players, in Sonny and Kane, who you can trust to put it away when one on one with the keeper? Robbie Keane, I'm looking at you. Just need Moura and Sissoko to up their games.

3. Random one, this. How long has it been since anyone scored a bicycle kick for Spurs?
I think Super Pav did. Can't remember anyone else doing it last 6-7 years.

I remember Defoe doing one against Utd but that was several years ago.

This I don't know how to use the like button, I think. Back in 2009-2010 - that great season. :)

29kqbk6.jpg

Welcome to the Korean Thomas Muller. Great signing.. although not seen that many Leverkusen games..
Clicked into the first page by accident, but this is probably worth a bump.

2 in 2 now for Son (I think he went 5 without a goal before that, or maybe 5 league games, not sure).

Perfect time for him to go on a scoring run and secure Champions League football for us next season (and maybe even the semis or beyond in the Champions League itself!)

Now has 18 goals and 8 assists in all competitions for Tottenham this season. That's one goal or assist every 104 minutes.

For comparison, Kane has 26 goals and 6 assists at a combined rate of one every 102 minutes. And that total includes 5 penalties.

2 in 2 now for Son (I think he went 5 without a goal before that, or maybe 5 league games, not sure).

Perfect time for him to go on a scoring run and secure Champions League football for us next season (and maybe even the semis or beyond in the Champions League itself!)

This … he tends to be streaky and we badly need a streak now ..

Last 2 were amazingly important and critical contributions.

Back