• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

Disgusting act.

Horrible horrible scenes. In our city. It's awful.

Rhs member?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

Yep have been for a few years and also life time members of the national trust, is the a law against it? some of the properties the national trust have are lovely and the gardens even better. I would advise anyone to get a life times membership to the national trust because if your on a motorway and driving some place your never to far from one of their houses or gardens and is the best pit stop for a walk to stretch your leg and you get a good cup of tea and cake as well.

Im sure the guardian and the like have a problem with it becauses it promotes england but i like it so there you go.

Marky you're a talker..that's it..you talk and talk about bullets to the back of peoples head, kill him, kill him, the government harbours terrorist but wtf do you actually do in real life? do you do anything to help your community or do you just talk and talk about brick you know nothing about on the internet?

Markk has always taken part in and uspported the armed forces, i have read several times over the years where he has mentioned this.

I walked past someone a few weeks ago in London with what can only be described as an unsheathed sword (and no, that isn't a euphamism, it was an actual sword). In broad daylight.

Now thankfully he didn't come at me with it but is it that easy to buy these kinds of weapons in London now?

Can we change the title of the thread now? I understand it was posted in the moment, but now it's just the bidding of The Daily Telegraphs overzealous media flimflam..

Anybody watching Sky News now, the amount of weapons on the road by the body is unreal, 6 or 7 knives, guns...

Yep have been for a few years and also life time members of the national trust, is the a law against it? some of the properties the national trust have are lovely and the gardens even better. I would advise anyone to get a life times membership to the national trust because if your on a motorway and driving some place your never to far from one of their houses or gardens and is the best pit stop for a walk to stretch your leg and you get a good cup of tea and cake as well.

Im sure the guardian and the like have a problem with it becauses it promotes england but i like it so there you go.

No problem at all, I buy my folks nt membership every year and always bortow it. Yesterday was only open to Rhs members

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

I walked past someone a few weeks ago in London with what can only be described as an unsheathed sword (and no, that isn't a euphamism, it was an actual sword). In broad daylight.

Now thankfully he didn't come at me with it but is it that easy to buy these kinds of weapons in London now?

Central London ??? and probably off the internet

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' oustide barracks in Woolwich

From Liveleak;

Twitter user Boya Dee writes an account of the incident online. These details have not yet been verified.

He wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy GHod!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

'Oh my GHod!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'

The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!' - https://twitter.com/BOYADEE
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265#xWfuY4QMDHlW9XYQ.99

I'm not muslim but these men should not be used to further soil the name of the religion. These are the actions of two mad men.

So far all youve done is slag off my posts, not condemn what happened or the people who did what they did

They're scum... i mean that's pretty damn obvious so i don't see how me stating the obvious (or not stating the obvious) proves anything. I couldn't care less about their political/religious motives..anyone that kills another human being (especially in the manner these scumbags did it) is an evil minded scummy ****.

What i find hilarious though is your weasel posts to twist things into a race issue (again). You pretty much state that these actions justify exactly why people should have racist thoughts? if you watch that video and that's the first thing you think..well then you're a lost cause.

I'm not muslim but these men should not be used to further soil the name of the religion. These are the actions of two mad men.

Exactly, they are not warriors, or soldiers or terrorists, they are just criminals and should be treated as such.

No doubt the 2 muderers will be getting top notch medical care now and will spend the rest of their lives in a cosy jail cell with lots of privilleges all paid for by us the taxpayer

From Liveleak;

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3.

That is quite a worrying statement that somebody being beheaded ranks in the top 3 worse things seen. Then I live a bit of a sheltered life out in the country.
Acts like these are done by the insane because no right thinking person decides to behead someone to make a religious or political point.

Why close the borders though? There is not a shred of evidence that the guy on screen is an immigrant. I'm sure that in time his name will be widely circulated on Twitter etc and we'll know more but I'm with Marky on this one, probably British born and bred despite banging on about the old country.

I didn't say these qunts should be, I'm talking about the people that insight racial aggravasion, the ones that twist the minds of people like these two qunts... that includes the EDL ****s, stick them all on an Island somewhere so that they can all have a ruck amongst themselves without involving us. fudging had enough of this brick.

With what has happened today, Cameron needs to show some balls... and do something.

I didn't say these qunts should be, I'm talking about the people that insight racial aggravasion, the ones that twist the minds of people like these two qunts... that includes the EDL ****s, stick them all on an Island somewhere so that they can all have a ruck amongst themselves without involving us. fudging had enough of this brick.

With what has happened today, Cameron needs to show some balls... and do something.

Right, misunderstood your post.

Personally I don't think immigration has done us any harm at all, it's multiculturalism that has done the damage, allowing ghettos and enclaves to thrive.

This is the last straw for me.

Muslims get out. No more business from me, nothing but hassle from me from now on.

Rape gangs, daylight murder. This isn't Karachi. It has to end.

Back