• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

mate re Qatada or whatever his name is - do you think it's better for the government to send this guy 'back home' where he will be un monitored or kept under surveillance here?

easy way to sort this, snatch squad take him and bullet in the back of the head, goodbye

shouldn't give them the airtime

News pretty much saying it was just a madman or men.

easy way to sort this, snatch squad take him and bullet in the back of the head, goodbye

Marky, it's easy to be emotional at a time like this and I think multiculturalism has encouraged events like todays but nobody has ever satisfactorily explained what Qatada has done to be such a hate figure and if he has actually done anything wrong why haven't any succesive governments banged him up instead of fighting to deport him?

I agree with the the thrust of your argument but just think it requires an absolute guarantee of proof before someone disappears.

Last edited:

Do you agree that then the Governament of army of Israel at least are terrorist?

Perhaps even supporters of the BNP and EDL are also terrorists?

You know sometimes we have to accept that people are loons. The tabloids tell us who the enemy is and how to react - is that any different to these loons who are told who is the enemy and how to react?

Loons is loons.

don't really know enough about Israel to comment on that really.

anyone using violence for the reasons above ie to cause fear etc in the name of any ideology could be classed as a terrorist - is that what the EDL and BNP do? id say that's more of a NF type thing and would probably put them in that sort of bracket.

Marky, it's easy to be emotional at a time like this and I think multiculturalism has encouraged events like todays but nobody has ever satisfactorily explained what Qatada has done to be such a hate figure and if he has actually done anything wrong why haven't any succesive governments banged him up instead of fighting to deport him?

isnt he wanted on terrorism charges in jordan, if so why are we harbouring a terrorist

Every normal person knows this and everyone knows that the left has blood on their hands once again tonight. Im out and shant post anymore in this thread. Which is what the nazis(the left) have wanted all along and the banning of free speach.

Do you agree that then the Governament or army of Israel at least are terrorist?

Perhaps even supporters of the BNP and EDL are also terrorists?

You know sometimes we have to accept that people are loons. The tabloids tell us who the enemy is and how to react - is that any different to these loons who are told who is the enemy and how to react?

Loons is loons.

Agree 100%.
These dingdongs will want to be remembered as terrorist and that how the tabloid media will portray it.
They deserve instead to be seen as loons.

The government will use this incident as another excuse to get more military funding and bring in more anti liberty laws.

And now the EDL are gonna parade down there tinkled up looking for a fight.

isnt he wanted on terrorism charges in jordan, if so why are we harbouring a terrorist

The liberal elite in positions of power in the judical system and law firms which have had to much legal aid, basically the left wing elite have got this country to the position it is in now. I doubt they care at all but when things like today happen then the blood is on their hands firmly. But i guess the july 7 bombers we probably give these sickos grants and will continue to feed and cloth their family.

I now have so much ahtred for what this country has become it is why i do not follow us at footballl anymore. I just cant stand england thanks to the extreme left that allowed this to happen.

Funny thing i went with the wife to the chelsea flower show yesterday and you could not have had a more traditional and lovely english day, the good of this country but sadly thanks to the left wing people the bad is never far behind.

The liberal elite in positions of power in the judical system and law firms which have had to much legal aid, basically the left wing elite have got this country to the position it is in now. I doubt they care at all but when things like today happen then the blood is on their hands firmly. But i guess the july 7 bombers we probably give these sickos grants and will continue to feed and cloth their family.

I now have so much ahtred for what this country has become it is why i do not follow us at footballl anymore. I just cant stand england thanks to the extreme left that allowed this to happen.

Funny thing i went with the wife to the chelsea flower show yesterday and you could not have had a more traditional and lovely english day, the good of this country but sadly thanks to the left wing people the bad is never far behind.

Rhs member?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

guys - let's not turn this thread in to a tit for tat argument please ;)

Malcolm X is here to save the day all is fine...

Marky you're a talker..that's it..you talk and talk about bullets to the back of peoples head, kill him, kill him, the government harbours terrorist but wtf do you actually do in real life? do you do anything to help your community or do you just talk and talk about brick you know nothing about on the internet?

Okay okay. Let's call a truce.

Brown people are terrorists.
White people are paedophiles.

Can we now live in peace?

He's only wanted, not guilty though, and that's my concern, it's a corrupt government who've decided he's guilty. The bloke with blood on his hands today I have absolutely problem with disappearing.

How horrific for all those people to have to witness that today, in the middle of a busy street, will mess a lot of people up, some counselling will be needed

Will we get the retarded amarican press conference? With fat police officers and mayor etc etc all stood behind the guy talking?

Marky you're a talker..that's it..you talk and talk about bullets to the back of peoples head, kill him, kill him, the government harbours terrorist but wtf do you actually do in real life? do you do anything to help your community or do you just talk and talk about brick you know nothing about on the internet?

So far all youve done is slag off my posts, not condemn what happened or the people who did what they did

Back