• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Soccer Aid

Funny moment earlier as Mourinho came on to the pitch to fouled Olly Murs.

Davids looks like he's finding this far too easy, as he ought to.

Wilkes gets on my tits. The only tv i've ever seen him do was You've Been Framed about 10 years a go. Famous for being Robbie Williams best mate and struts around the pitch as if the whole thing is about him.

Wilkes is really trying to start a fight with Davids in a CHARITY match? a shame that Davids didnt hit him harder.

Wilkes gets on my tits. The only tv i've ever seen him do was You've Been Framed about 10 years a go. Famous for being Robbie Williams best mate and struts around the pitch as if the whole thing is about him.

I've only ever seen him do these football matches, he's not a celeb in any sense of the word and David's would smash him up.

Famous for getting chinned by Edgar Davids now

Back