• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

I've had a nice day with the kids, she has said maybe 5 words to me all day hahah
Am looking forward to the footie, I fancy we could pull off a stunning victory

I like your optimism, let’s hope you are on a roll and it rubs off on the result

I had a meeting where people argued about basic word usage for half another and then argued about a fridge analogy.
Luckily I was on mute - I laughed a lot!!
I got paid for that!!

Had it join a call with senior civil servants who moaned about interims doing their jobs..
It was hosted and managed by an interim and I was asked to provide a number of answers to the subjects they raised and I’m an interim...
I did have to remind them at the end that the reason there are some key interims in the organisation is that they don’t have the skills or motivation already in place and are unlikely to attract the right people if the whole philosophy towards nee blood doesn’t change
Now got a call tomorrow with the SCs2 to explain the issues I’ve seen in the organisation
Amazing... they lay me a lot of money to do a job and 18monthsnin they finally realise I know what I’m doing

Back